Come and find my bike keys

11 Posts | Latest reply on 08/08/2008 21:05:16 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

OK, Sunday evening and I get home on the bike. Lock the bike up...ten minutes later and I can't find the keys. Reckon I've shut them in the top box by mistake (easily done) so leave it for the morning. Come the morning, open the box with the spare keys. No, they're not there. It's Thursday now and I still can't find em. Not in my jacket pocket or anywhere obvious, yet I must have had them to lock the bike to its wall anchor. Any minute now I'm gonna stamp my little foot on the ground, throw my teddy out of my cot and scream and bawl until someone finds them for me. Everyone else in this house does that regardless of age, so why not me?   I WANT MY BIKE KEYS BACK!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ok so u came home on the bike, therefore wasn't drinking (Ive lost house keys so often through lack of beer control).   Where did you go first?  Did you need to pee?  Flushed down toilet maybe?   What's your garden like, bushes and flowers?  Check around.   Holes in pockets?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Did you have any shopping with you? Check fridge...

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

And dont put the wheelie bin out until you've found them!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

went to the dump once and gettin the rubbish out of the car with keys still in hand well you can guess the rest!but this dont help ole willy boy does it!!                                                                                                                                                                               
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

People! this man needs advice.........Now we all know that if he stops looking and goes off to do something else the magic key imp will get bored and put the keys back in a blindingly obvious place!   Or say in a loud steady voice " Bugger it!, I don't need the bike anyway!".........The Key Imp will be angry that it has not caused you grief and , now bored of the game , the keys will be found three paces from where your standing.   Failing that...you've lost em! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I bought a box to stick on the wall GH. Put all my keys in, keep them safe.   Thought that would help me stop the 'Key Imp'..........................   Have you worn your gloves since Wills? I had a habit of putting my keys in my gloves. And no, I don't know why!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

welcome back Di.....did the sex change go alright? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Cheeky fecker!! LOL   Stop trying to make me laugh you! It bloody hurts! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Welcome to my world Wills I am always losing things, have you looked in your helmet or your bike boots.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Dips, either you're psychic or in league with the key imp. Or maybe both... Found em tonight when I decided very late to go out. I'd dropped em in my helmet where they'd caught in the lining, so when I plonked my helmet in its usual place, the right way up, they didn't drop out. It was only when I tried to put the helmet on that I found em... Woe is me, silly me. Don't know whether to give you a great big Hug in thanks or call in an exorcist!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 729 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption