Exclusive footage of new motorcycle test

25 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2008 18:12:26 by old red | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Peeps,   As we all know the new motorcycle test requires you to perform certain maneuvers in the test center as part of the motor cycle test. Here is video footage of what is expected.   http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V_AAiKy4roo&NR=1                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Nice one!Thumbs Up   Wonder what the four-wheeled fraternity will be asked to do?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

It's a good vid                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Sorry already posted it (but pref your title lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

When I put my foot to the ground, during my practical test, I failed so it would be great if stunts were part of the test cos I'd pass... with distinction   (do unintentional stunts count? LOL)                                                                                                                                                                              
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

(do unintentional stunts count? LOL)     Nope - I did an unintentional stoppie on my DAS course!!   Instructor just tutted for lack of forward observation and grabbing the brakes EmbarrassedCryThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I'm dissapointed!.......where's the " Jump through a ring of fire" and " Punch the blind T*at's wing mirror off!" parts?   Not to mention the classic " Throw the still lit ciggy butt back in the car!"                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i'm sure wannabe, julie j an pony will wing it!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Wing it?

We've gotta do those stunts on ruddy Goldwings now?!

Sod that for a game of soldiers!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

awesome video, impressive skills                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

what????????? dont need to ,have done it already, might have another go just for the hell of it,like the sound of high speed manouvres could be a fun day out!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

me not knowin b'all about modern tests[raised in the golden age of drink driving,no seat belts,no helmets,an a coupla laps on the test long as you didnt fall of you passed!] so youve passed what an can ride what ?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

have passed sufficiently to be allowed broomstick with restrictor fitted on, need to keep working at it though cos methinks novelty will soon wear off                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

I always used to do stoppies when I was learning. Big lad + braking too hard = Stoppie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

In: London

PaganPrince, you had me hook-line & sinker there!!! "New test requirements" PMSL!!!!   Nice ad. Beats synchronised swimming any day.                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

Have just seen the video, and i say " bring it on, bring it on"   Im just gutted i have to wait so long.                                                                                                                                                                               
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Got to agree with Tangoman60,  I'm also from the old school.  Learn up to a 250, pass test and go onto anything.  No helmets then, let the wind blow into your face, and chase after those mods with all their mirrors.                            SP                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

Showing your ages !!!   The way i look at it, its gonna be fun anyway, and looking forward to doing a few wheelies, cant wait!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Hey didn't your parents teach you to respect your elders.  Ha Ha                                         SP                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

Aww sorry if i hurt your feelings sp, your only as old as you feel... now where's my toyboy !!!!! lol.   Isnt that right wannabe.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7810 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption