BBQ at Oggys 02/08/08

12 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2008 05:38:13 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

See events page for Oggys BBQ. Go if you dare! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I am so disappointed I can't make this one, I had a fab time at the last one. I am at a wedding. Don't think Bluesbiker will make it either he will be in hospital, unless we have a BM sponsored bed push to get him there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Knowing Oggy I'm sure he'll arrange something  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I'm still recovering from the incident with the bannister CG so Oggy and fbk pushing blues there in his bed would not suprise me in the least.   *Note to self, ring hospital day before to warn 'em!*                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

wish I could have gone to this one, but am off to Brands for the WSBK Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Umm Di what ever do you mean.   I'm still recovering from the incident with the bannister CG so Oggy and fbk pushing blues there in his bed would not suprise me in the least.   I know nothing thats the joy of being gemini sometimes the other twin turns up to things on instead of me.  I'm the good twin and surely can't be held responsible for what the naughty twin gets up to.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

The least we say about the last do the better. There's a taxi driver out there that'll never forget!! As CG said, unfortunatly i'm otherwise engaged that weekend as i couldn't think of anything else i would rather be doing. It would have been nice to camp in Oggy's back garden when its warm!! I use the term garden loosely by the way. You all might be getting the alchohol. but i'm fairly sure i'll be havin more drugs than you lot!! Have a great time everyone ClownCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I'll be joining you with the drugs on the Monday after blues! Big smile Hence not being able to visit mate. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Bluesbiker reading what you put has just had me laughing thinking about the look on that lady taxi drivers face when she told us how much the taxi fare was.   Shall I spill the beans on here what I said to her.                                                                                                                                                                                   
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

YES CG DO!                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Sorry Oggy cant make it.. Nice catching up with you again.. Will come over soon..                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

my eldest 2 go to ireland with the scouts that day oggy and charlie will be 6 the day after so i cannot make it i'm afraid. am hoping to have another one at mine soon so maybe we can catch up then. x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3442 seconds. There are 828 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption