Oldie Noobie !!!!!!

21 Posts | Latest reply on 04/08/2008 17:07:11 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi i've not been on the site much for a while been busy with a course i've been doing, its all finished untill September, so i have some time now for other stuff, i want to say hello to all the guys an gals on here that know me, and a big hi and hi to the peeps that dont know me.   Storm x x x                     Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Howdie Doodie Oldie Noobie! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Welcome back...now where's me sunglasses againCool                                                                                                                                                                             
mallyzxr750's Profile
mallyzxr750

In: Retford

Hi Storm and welcome back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

You must have some serious patience Storm!

Purty colours ;o)

Enjoy your break from studying - you've earned it :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hiya Storm nice colourfull intro ands some life to the site.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

Arrrr fanks for the welcome back Tee Cee, Wills ya cheeky devil,  fanks Mally nice to meet you. Wannbe argg you've noticed  i have too much time on my hands now lol !!!!     Big smile                   Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

oops sorry ventrider we must have posted at the same time, thank you for the welcome nice to meet you toooooo.                              Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i knew u wouldn't stay away for long!!!   A huge welcome back, so glad you're home :-)   (And you must have been very bored to write all that text)   x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   N   YYYYYYHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA     BOUT TIME U WAS BACK HUN PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Storm.. nice to 'meet' you  and welcome back Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

hey Matt how ya doin mate, thanks for the welcome back Big smile    your right after all that typin for my coursework my hands have got used to RSI !!!!!!!! Censored    hey RC thank ya kindly hunnie its nice to be back  Clap   hi Karey its good to meet you too, did we meet at one of the MB meets i remember someone havin fab hair there like yours i'm just pants with names  Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Hi storm, long time no see, nice to have you back Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Just gone through my photographs and the two of you, Karey and Storm, were both at Matlock on April 6. That the one where it snowed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol...thanks Wills Thumbs Up  and sorry Storm for not remembering...Embarrassed   tis mi age, tha knows... i dunt act it...but mi brain does !  lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hiya storm,its great to see u hunny!!! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

hi storm,,i remember that day karey,it snowed and hailstones,as we all sat round a table lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lol Katy...aye tis all coming back to me now !! haha Hows u ?  haven't seen u on here for ages, thought it was quiet, lass, haha LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Storm and welcome back :)                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

hiya kwak hope you are ok Big smile  good one wills i thought i was there just had a twilight moment  Big smile hiya mad mum good to see you how you doing how are the little ones now its the school holidays, driving you mad like mine is ????  LOL hi katydevil yep it threw everything at us from hail to sunshine think that was the day we ended up in the pub and finished our meet playing pool.   hi Arf it was nice to meet you and your son on the recent MB meet hopefully we will see you at the charity bash in september thanks for the welcome back folks  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1374 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption