Flames & Frames

119 Posts | Latest reply on 07/08/2008 16:39:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Poor thing now it will want his super lol. Dont forget my sister will be selling her 125 Honda not a year old yet will be a good price lol.   I will let you girls have a natter lol good night.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

Oh dear.......poor pussy cat.... they always know how to give that look, I have two cats, first sign of lighting, they ran underneath my the cover on my bike!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

He's had his supper... now he's curled up, having a purr by my feet... it's just to lull me into a false sense of security before he launches his attack ;o)

Laughing lots @ DS doing a Wild Hogs! Try not to be like that one who kept riding into things eh?!

Always good to get someone else to check things out for you - sounds like you've got yourself your perfect bike DS :o) Have you named her yet?!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah the protesters will be blaming this on co2 or whatever. (gets off unsympathetic soapbox before i go on & on). Good luck with your 125's ladies,we all started the same way,unless your really old.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

well i have been thinking about names and my daughter came up with the name Sapphire as in one of her dragonlology books, she is a lovely blue colour so i figure why not!!  You like the wild hogs thing...lol  i am prob more like john travolta character.....trying to look cool but not actually achieving it...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cheers Ricdude :o)

Hey - didn't you know, if it wasn't for these stinkin' orrible power stations, there'd be no storms ;o)

*lights blue touch paper, retires*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Sapphire's a good name :o)

I think that was the dragon in Eragon... (google is my friend)... nope! It was Saphira ;o)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If it wasn't for these stinking 'orrible power stations we wouldn't be looking at this site for one thing. As for next years F&F,planning will start in the next few months,or possibly in 51 weeks time.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

evening Ric.... how true... we need power and we need power stations cos i need my laptop like i need my chocolate!! in short... i cant live without it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The new power station is meant to be 20% cleaner so i can't see what their problem is. They'll all be off home soon to their suburban homes like us all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

& getting Mummy to collect them from the station in their 4x4, no doubt ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They still reckon they're going to shut it down next saturday. Like they'll manage that. What are they going to do,pull the plug out?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

"The idea is people from this camp will head down to the power station and, using various peaceful methods, will close it down for the day," Stephen Milligan, a Climate Camp organizer and Environmental Researcher said on Tuesday.

Feckin' eejits!

Various peaceful methods entail explosives and weapons do they?

Their interpretation of peaceful is obviously marginally different from mine ;o)

And work this one out:

"We've been doing our best to go round the villages and talk to people ... we're planning to disrupt the power station, not the local people," Milligan added.

Cos I sure can't!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Feckin' eejits they are WB. There planning to get into it by road,sea and air the local news said today. Road yeah,river medway,possible, (leaping from shopping trolley to dead body) but air? Are they going to parachute in? I might take a flask of tea and some binoculars to watch that. (High powered sniper rifle optional). Just spoils it for the real peace protesters who don't want trouble or plan to shut it down. (Maybe they will shut it down just to stop them singing at the power station. Sarcastic Ed.)
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

More arrests today... something going on just over the Thames from me, judging by the police copter circling round & round earlier... arrests made at Gatwick as well, I think the news said.

Very anti-police reporting of it all.

Thought journalism was supposed to be neutral?

All the weapons they've seized during the week are being portrayed as "claimed" to have been seized/found by the Police...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They seized a pair of bolt croppers they said were "To repair the plumbing". I know a plumber of many years and he said he's never used bolt croppers in his day to day plumbing activities. They've taken knives,grapple hooks,explosives and other assorted weapons. Not exactly peaceful in my "Book of peaceful things to do on your holiday". Your getting me back on my soapbox WB. Shush now.
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Awwww shucks... But you do it SO well! ;o)

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Least you know the locals would welcome the custom show back with open arms after this lot... they'll be like "What custom show? There was a bunch of greasy hairy assed bikers there that weekend? Cool - bring 'em back, never noticed 'em" ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Most of the locals come in for a while anyway but i think this year they have an added attraction of the protesters. I feel sorry for them as they're getting hassled by The Man. Its only till the weekend then the protesters will move somewhere else.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption