Flames & Frames

119 Posts | Latest reply on 07/08/2008 16:39:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiya diamondsabre you sure mised a good weekend, i only called in on Sat night. Was real good, Hot tea is no good get the !! brandy out girl and make up for the lost weekendLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I can't recognise people I know Nodrog, let alone interweb folk!

Don't wear my glasses, other than for driving, so the world is soft focus and fuzzy round the edges :o)

I just smile and wave back to everybody, in case I DO know them ;o)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL best you get up for that Sunday morning !! coffee then Smile But not next Sunday as i am on a club rideout to France.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Won't be about the next few weekends myself - various rallies/camping weekends etc (including one I'd forgotten all about and haven't budgeted for - ooops!) But i'll drop by soon :o)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhh your so lucky i do wish i had the weekends free to get away but that thing !! called work. LOL  Well i best get some more chocy biscuits in then Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It sure a good weekend,alot of work but worth it to see people enjoying themselves. Wannabe,you should of stuck around till last cos we pointed and laughed at the Kingsnorth protesters marching to the power station with their solar powered drums. Followed by a transit carrying their gear. Carbon emissions anyone?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It sure was  Ric i only called in Sat evening was good. Smile Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*sniggers @ solar powered drums!*

Love it!

If the storm we're having now is on its way to them, they're going to get seriously damp tonight!

*sniggers again*

Wonder how many of 'em will be knocking on doors begging to use tumble driers to sort their wet clothes out?!
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

Hiya wannabe and everyone, feeling much better, and more with it, if you can say that in this crazy mad world!! yep i bet they will be knocking on a few doors looking to wack up a few lecky points on tumble dryers! lol  cracking storm at the moment! Oh and guess what??????? i now own my own bike!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not on my door Angry let the storm put there fire out, it's!! absolute murder down with all police and traffic problems. It took me 45 mins yesterday morning to get from Hoo Village to the bottom of Four Elms Hill AngryAngry just becoz the police want to check car road tax. Hmm to get some Censored funds in maybe .                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Woohoo! Nice one DS!

Whatchoo got?

This storm's brilliant isn't it?! Keeps interfering with the satellite and my kitchen roof's leaking, but I'm loving it! ;o)

Some amazing lightning out there.

You got a 12-bore to deter unwanted door-knockers Nodrog? (Solar powered o'course!) *WEG*
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhh no something better the Evil Smile mother in law Big smile  Yeahh the storm has just got here great lightning and it's pissing down.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

I got me a Kawasaki Eliminator 2006 so she is quite new, well for me she is..its only a 125 but im in no rush to get speed yet, just experience! she is georgous, perfect size for me, will post pics as soon as i get her clean and polished!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done DS there a nice bike, hope to see you on the road LOL just keep an eye out for a big White Goldwing Trike.   Has the storm got your end yet lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hehehe! Not nice Nodrog! For your MIL or the door knockers! Bet the storm looks great round your way - we're a bit too built up here to really get the benefit... hence my little drive around to check it out ;o)

Nice one DS! :o)

I'm back on Friday afternoon to see if I can get my road bit of the CBT sorted, then window shopping on Saturday for a 125...

Just don't have the funds at the mo, but as soon as I'm sorted, we could go for little 125 ride-outs together and get our practice & experience built up in company if you like? :o)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Arrr Haha, its nice for me let alone anyone else lol. Yeah the storm is very good as all the open area for it to show!! itself off lol.   Oh but i don't have a 125 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

yes, i'm definately up for that, i need someone to go out and practice with, my cbt is endof the month but i feel i may need more than a day!! keep me posted on your progress, and your window shopping!!! what do you think you might like?? storm in full flow now!! Chatham is a flooding!!  sorry wannabe..i should have started a new topic on another thread maybe??                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Nah... who needs another thread? We're chatting in here! Hehehe! It's a tad early to be talking about next year's F&F, so we'll chat about something else in the meantime ;o)

I'm really open at the moment to bike choice - just want to sit on as many as possible and get a feel... I think I'll know what I want when I see it/ride it.

I guess as new as I can afford would be good as I'm completely clueless about maintenance, so reliability's going to be a good selling point ;o)

Storm's left me :o( Enjoy it while it lasts!
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Teehee! The cat's just come in, looking like a drowned rat... voicing his disgust at me for letting the storm come while he was outside ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

when i sat on this bike i knew it was for me... i paid £750 and its its in perfect condition apart frm a little bump on tank, got my friends husband to check it out before hand just to be sure, but i just cant wait to ride..........just wanna ride............wild hogs style!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7354 seconds. There are 1062 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption