Flames & Frames

119 Posts | Latest reply on 07/08/2008 16:39:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Uh-oh... here comes the rain again... cue for a song ;o)

Doesn't look too bad after tonight, and maybe tonight's downpour will at least soften the ground for the old tent pegs?!

Hehehee! *looks on the bright side of life* ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*drums fingers impatiently*   If UPS keep me sitting here with nowt to do all day til 5pm I shall not be a happy bunny Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Big smile Get on the phone and give them what for, go for it girl. Big smileBig smile   You don't want to there day waiting LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all just thought i would mention there is a march going on though Hoo on Saturday and Sunday. To Kingsnorth Power station, and we do expect major traffic problems, round Hoo and also a lot of POLICE on patrol with speed cameras on Four Elms Hill.So do be carefull Wink   Wink  Wink   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hmmm... It appears it's not UPS's fault.   It's silly Italians, telling us they've sent stuff via UPS when, in fact, they've sent it by Poste Italienne Stern Smile   Gee thanks. That's safe then. Fully trackable. Not.   Surrounded by eejits!   Can't get the PM thing to work at the mo Nodrog - best bet would be to turn up at F&F tomorrow - few more BM folk will be there tomorrow by the sound of things... a few have gone AWOL and one won't be there til Sunday! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah sure will come down  in the evening about 6.30 - 7.00 lol  just look out for ye old White Thunder Wink i hope it's not raining.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Plan B... chilling indoors for an hour or so to let the traffic die down! lol

*curses bossman*

;o)

Hope everyone's not already too drunk to assist me with sussing out me new tent... should've got one of those pop-up ones! D'oh!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The roads are all clear, watch out for the police on Four Elms Hill. The traffic will be really bad tomorrow morning about 10 am with the march to: Kingsnorth Power station.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all i called down to the meet as it was just down the lane from me, Big smile had a few beers and chat. But could not see or find anyone from BM Cry still it was a good evening. Aww where was you all hiding LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Brilliant weekend :o)

Define "you all" Nodrog?!

I was there, bimbling about, drinking way too much alcohol. Ricdude was there, doing his thing. PJD briefly surfaced during the evening then vanished again ;o)

But that was that for those who did the whole weekend...

Had a surprise visit today though from the gorgeous Bikemadbaby, along with TJ. :o) Good to see TJ again & fabulous to meet BMB :o)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhh but i did not really know who i was looking for. LOL I rode around the camp sit 2 times on my White Goldwing Trike, with the hope someone may see me. Smile I then parked up by the top of the show area. Had a few beers and a chat took in the music and chilled out to a good evening. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Have put up a few photos on the event page... tiny ones, apparently! Oh well... I can't help being a technoklutz ;o)

Glad you had a goodun anyway Nodrog... It was a friendly bunch of people down there eh? :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeahhh sure was friendly Wink haha and having the club on my doorstep. LOL Also drinking there i new quite lot of the local guys ohhh and girls, still a shame we did not all meet up. Real good night though. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=240                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I probably bimbled past you several times... Mind you, as I say, I totally lost Peter, after bumping into him around 7 or 8 pm... Met plenty more to shoot the breeze with though :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oooh nice one Kwak - ta muchly :o)

My throat is SOOOO sore...

Too much smokin', boozin' & chattin' methinks... & not enough sleepin'!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Y W Wannabe Big smile    Mmm those were the days, when I used to smoke and drink *sigh* I'm still doin plenty of chatting, mainly to myself tho, and getting far too much sleep! Unhappy *another sigh* LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Sometimes chatting to yourself is the only way to get any sense ;o)

I don't think anyone was getting any sense from me last night *ahem*                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

hi wannabe, i'm guessing you had a great weekend?????? i couldnt make it... got flu.... i.m on sofa, wrapped in my fleece, sipping hot tea and feeling sorry for myself..feel yuck                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha yeah a few merry lasses past by LOL but with the small !  web pic i had in my head what got even smaller with the beer. I hoped you would have found me. SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1371 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption