Flames & Frames

119 Posts | Latest reply on 07/08/2008 16:39:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just over a week to go chaps and chapesses :o) Anyone else joining us, but not signed up on the calendar? Check out the events page 1-3 August... The SW crew have abandoned us for their own camping weekend... The oooop Northers are making Yorkshire Puddin or summat... How about the rest of you? ;o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

D'oh!

))))dodgy paragraph breaks((((

Ebay's not playing with me... html's not playing with me... think i'll go off in a sulk...                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Nah used all the pudding mix tonight to make pancakes lol you know when you just get the urge to have something (well my urge lasted three days had to give in lol). But I'm going to YPR 1-3 Aug do not think I'm going to Marshal want to be relaxed before very busy week after.... Then 2 weeks to North Yorks BM Camping weekend the following is Captain Cook Rally (their 40th)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Should come down south HR,take in the garden of england and a good weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Should come down south HR,take in the garden of england and a good weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Nah sorry mate already promised my Daughter to take her to YPR and had the tickets sometime now! They tend to sell out quick it's only about 1000 strong this rally! So not got too big yet. A chance to chill a little!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I think we lost the Garden of England title when the boogars started paving it over *tuts*

I remember when all around me was fields y'know... Now I've got Bluewater, Ebbsfleet and something like 25,000 new homes in various stages of completion in a couple of miles radius from mine... but hey, we got 1 extra lane on the A2! Weyhey.

*hobbles out on zimmer frame, late for grumpy old woman's club*

;o)
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Yup... thought as much...

From the Graudnia in 2006:

The proud title of Garden of England has slipped from the grasp of Kent after more than 400 years, according to a survey which condemns the county as overrun with railways, traffic jams and chavs.

Sounds about right! Hehehe!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Loving this comment though...

Kent county council was defiant about its status, listing cauliflowers and cabbages as new assets among the many garden crops it still supplies. A spokesman said: "We are happy to rest our case with Charles Dickens's comment, 'Kent, sir, everyone knows Kent. Apples, cherries, hops and women.' We also do the strawberries for Wimbledon."

Cauliflowers & cabbages?! Quality!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Plus 3000 tree huggers coming to Kingsnorth Power Station tearing up what countryside we've got left.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Plus 3000 tree huggers coming to Kingsnorth Power Station tearing up what countryside we've got left.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

3000 twice? Blimey! That's like... near enough 6000 innit?!

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sarcasm won't get you anywhere now WB,you know my browser type thing has issues. (3000 or 6000,all idiots)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sarcasm won't get you anywhere now WB,you know my browser type thing has issues. (3000 or 6000,all idiots)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Yeah... I believe you RD... but everyone knows you're just trying to get your post count up to 1,000 in record time ;o)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe the mods will delete them. Not many people going to F&F from here by the look of it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Perhaps they're all shy ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aw bless. Etc etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aw bless. Etc etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Does one detect just a smidgeon of sarcasm there RD? ;o)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1338 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption