Bike Stolen

9 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2008 13:19:23 by Yudanja | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Just found this posted up on Biker babe site posted by a mate     Please all keep your eyes peeled for Sneaky's Aprilia Falco, Candy Red, reg: K888CJD taken from Travelodge in Gateshead on Sun 20th  Undecided  Thanks                                                                                                                                                                                 
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

B*****ds. Why can't people leave stuff alone? Jeeze. Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Di says in a convincing tone as she quickly hides something in the shed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

OI!!!! Cheeky whipper snapper!!! LOL You'll get slapped when I get to Holland! I'm telling Laura on you! Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

as if you'll ever come over here!   You'll never find me anyhow   Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

You watch me!! And don't forget I know your address, the exact layout of the house and I've got the maps in front of me! Evil Smile   Who helped pick your nice new home from all the estate agent links?Thumbs Up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Friend told me it took all of 13 secs for the people to pinch this bike it's on the cctv                                                                                                                                                                              
Blitz's Profile
Blitz

In: Atherton, Manche

hope they catch the little bugger who did it, wont say what i would do to they i did catch them but it would not be a tea party thats for sure. just hate thiefs, not a mast beliver but i sure it say in the bible "beg, borrow never steal"                                                                                                                                                                             
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

In: London

Cruiser Gal, check these guys out: http://www.almax-security-chains.co.uk/   They have videos on you-tube of their chains breaking bolt croppers. Your friend may be interested in getting one of their chains.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption