The gardening thread...

82 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2008 07:13:18 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

we do have a dance date actually!!less she was jus bein kind an humurin me!!*goes into deep depression*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Proper Bobby Dazler eh? You'll have to give me some tips!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

We DO have a dance date!

But tomorrow I have a date with a little Van Van ;o)

10th August TM... Sunny Clapham ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smileClap                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

look into my eyes not around my eyes into my eyes  now the tango is  peformed in a horizontal position!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'm terribly sorry... I seem to have come over all woozy...

*faints*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww and no offers to bring you aroundLOL Anyway good morning W & all another day another £££££                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

*turning her over into recovery position*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

....is this really the "gardening thread"?? Im a keen gardener but dont remember gardening being like this for me lmao!!!  Maybe Im just not doing it right...................................?!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

with the type of deranged loonie tune that ends up joining BM like a criminal joining the foreign legion what do yu expect?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

"I joined to forget"   "Forget what?"   "Exactly"                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I joined the Foreign Legion once to forget about a girl...   ....trouble is her name was Sandy.....   <<< me in my FL uniform<<<                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Legionnaire!   Ou est votre funny chapeau?! Shocked   Drop et donnez moi vingt!   Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Anyhoooo... we do touch on gardening occasionally Sandy  Wink   For example, I'm getting TC to pluck the weeds up with his teeth while he's doing his press-ups Big smile   I'll send him round to Mad Mum's after to sort the dandelion problem...                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Le singe est dans l'arbre.... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

...hopes Mad Mum also has a Burdock problem.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Veuillez enlever le singe de l'arbre!! Je devrai vous envoyer pour sauver le singe!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ah oui... c'est vraiment un jardin sauvage...   *shrugs shoulders in a gallic stylee*                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Prenez garde des serpents se cachant dans l'herbe!!!   *ties bottoms of jeans up with string and treads carefully!*                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

''quiconque voulez peluche''?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7852 seconds. There are 1075 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption