The gardening thread...

82 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2008 07:13:18 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any green-fingered BM members out there? Fancy joining me in a discussion with handy hints for the garden? I'll kick off with 2 top tips: (1) Attempt to mow the lawn more than once every 3 months. (2) Do not reverse over the cable. *cough* Ah well... I have a patch of mowed lawn just big enough for a sunlounger and a G&T... It'll do ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*tuts*

Paragraph breaks worked in preview... Hmmmm.. I've broken it again... Sorry! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Petrol,lighter & big bucket of water.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Twice.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

You yodelling again? It's awful echoey in here ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

soak it in vodka!!!!  it'll always come up half cutWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Anyone made the joke about trimming Wannabe's bush yet?   *sigh*   Wannabe topiary... must be a poem in there somewhere, eddy!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

guess yu'd be good at it after shearin all them sheep!oh! it werent shearin was it!!!sorry!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get someone else to do your garden while you watch them. Always the best way to do gardening.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I ain't shearin' nuffin!!!! They are ALL mine!!! Wink   I am sure Wannabe has serfs to do her labouring anyway (Lady Chatterley stylee) - she just wants to sound like one of us commoners....                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Get a garden like mine......all concrete...perfick! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

One had to dispense with Mellors' services, don't you know?

One caught Mellors in flagrante delicto, as it were, with one of one's scullery maids.

One despairs... such loose morals, the youth of today!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

If the scullery maid is out of a job as a result (and is not in trouble from her liaison with the aforesaid Mellors), can you send her up here? Assuming, of course, that your ladyship can provide suitable references...one has to be so careful with one's domestics these days.
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Good grief man! Are you quite, quite mad?

One will not provide that, that.... that strumpet with a reference! There you are! One has said it! You have driven one to indelicate language, Sir! One apologises most sincerely and one shall pray for forgiveness.
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

may i offer my services i am discreet an will make sure i only enter via the tradesmans entrance!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Are you offering your services to Wills or to me, kind Sir?

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

By Jove, a scullery maid who can double up on strumpeting duties! Every home should have one, m'dear. *twirls moustache lasciviously*   Mr Tangoman, is the tradesman aware that you plan to enter him?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

in the village marrow competition yes!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Crimony, toffs all a one, here!! Art there a place for ruffians to call home no longer? I'll warrant there is and I'll wager with my blade, yet first I give thee a chance to make good and fair an offer.....                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

down the rd at the drop in centre!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 1386 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption