best scenes in films!

90 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2008 11:36:29 by webonnielad | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ok I'm a bit of a softy too, I like when Rocky is looking after the blind girl, but then it's ruined by her snooty perants..........Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

George Lucas's Store Wars (TC Director's Cut...) Opening titles: " In a TK Max far, far away....."   Cut to Arpoo D2 projecting a holographic image of Princess Lidl saying "Obi Kan Wannabe.. you are my only hope......"   Ok.. it's a bit of a work in progress.... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My favourite has got to be in National Lampoon's - Animal House.   Its the scene were Bluto (Jon Belushi) is up a ladder spying on the girl undressing in front of the window. Its the sound track accompanying his slow turn of the head and the raised eyebrow that gets me lol   Well either that or a list of scenes from Airplane Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Just watching "The Fountain"... again... I love this movie SO much... (The Hugh Jackman one... there are quite a few "The Fountain"s)

Every time I see it I get something new from it... but always leaky eyes ;o)

I love the cinematography... the intertwined stories... the soundtrack... but everyone I've recommended it to just says "You're weird".

*shrugs*

Your point being?

;o)
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

P.S. *chortling lots @ Obi Kan Wannabe*

Brings back memories of my Daft Vader alter ego ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blitz's Profile
Blitz

In: Atherton, Manche

Just love the prison break in natural born killers, hell the whole film is just great, some of the speechs are really good.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blitz's Profile
Blitz

Just love the prison break in natural born killers, hell the whole film is just great, some of the speechs are really good.                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

so good you watched it twice?                                                                                                                                                                              
Blitz's Profile
Blitz

twice mate and the rest, went to the pictures four time in one week to see that film, some people will say it is sad but i enjoyed it everytime, only film other than blade runner that has affected me that way, but was to young to have had watch blade runner in the pictures.   Has anyone seen Team America yet ? some good quotes in that film. a must see atleast once and cheap £3 in tesco new or HMV                                                                                                                                                                             
webonnielad's Profile
webonnielad

In: Croydon

"Any which way but loose" and "Any which way you can". Any scene featuring the "Black Widows"   Type "The Black Widows" into youtube. Hilarious if like most Brits you don't mind a bit of Ironic self efacement.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 669 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption