best scenes in films!

90 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2008 11:36:29 by webonnielad | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got to be Python's "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"   Classic.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

"Put that Welsh tart down!"

"Are there any women here?"

"Do you find it... wisible, when I say the name... Biggus.... Dickus?"

"I may be of thome athithtanthe if there ith a thudden crithith!"

"What've the Romans ever done for us?"

;o)
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Holy Grail?

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"

"I'm not a witch, I'm not a witch!"

"We are the Knights who say 'Ni!' "                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

'Play it, Sam, play it...'  (but not again!!)   'Look at me Ma....top of the world'   'Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me...'     Wannabe, haven't you got better things to do at half past six on a Sunday morning?Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."   From I'm No Angel (1933) Mae West, Cary Grant, Gregory Ratoff.                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

In: gillingham

the great escape steve mcqueen bike fence nuff said                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Wannabe, haven't you got better things to do at half past six on a Sunday morning?

Hell no! lol

Least... not when I'm feeling as nervous as I was at half past 6 this morning ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Almost every line in Firefly and Serenity do it for me. However, a favourite from the latter;     In rising exasperation at his subordinates' incompetence and lack of response, The Operative; "Target them. Target the Reavers, target everything...... SOMEBODY FIRE!!!!".                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Serenity .... a very underrated and commonly unknown film!   I have loads of favourite scenes/quotes in films, but one that is certainly up there is ......   "I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?" - Mr Jackson at his best.                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Half the dialogue of The 13th Warrior, too!!!!One in particular, though... Norsemen chatter in Norse, which gradually fades into English, signifying the Arab character slowly understanding... Healfdane: "She probably was some smoke-coloured camp girl... looked like that one's mother" (points at Ahmed ibn Fadhlan). Ahmed: (supposedly in halting Norse) "My mother.... was.... a pure woman.... from... a noble family.... and I... at least.... know.... who... my.... father is, you.... pig-eating..... son of a whore....." Healfdane goes to deck him. Herger holds him back and demands of Ahmed; Herger: "Where did you learn our language??!!" Ahmed: "...... I LISTENED!!!!!!" Herger: "........?"Herger: (in admiration and amazement) "Ah-hah hah hah hah hah hah!!!!!"                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Best scene has to be the opening scene in The Hunger Catherine Deneuve & David Bowie.  Scene lasts for the length of the Bahaus track, Bela Logosi's Dead (Pete whatsisname, lead singer of Bahaus has a cameo in the scene as well).   Here's the You tube link to the scene.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwF82NejcyM                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

In: south croydon

one of mine is nicholas cage in gone in 60 seconds and his relationship with shelby ford mustang   also mr & mrs smith the chemistry was awsome                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

the tango scene which i try an recreate on the floor [literally after 8 pints!]                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Thanks for that link, shooter!   Just relived a bit of my childhood watching that again... (I had the 12" of Bela Lugosi's Dead and used to play it on guitar...)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

TC in a jkt!!thought yu prefered wooly jumper's                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

That was taken many years ago when I was still respectable!   I wear no other colour than black now (with maybe red or white detailing).   mmm... woolly jumpers.... thinking about how you would crossbreed a sheep with a kangaroo.... maybe candelight... a good wine...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Surrounded and outnumbered by 50 to 1.... Conan - "Who dies first?" !                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

OK... I'll try that one again...

Have we had... the bus, hanging over the edge of the mountainside at the end of the Italian Job yet?

Original... haven't watched the remake yet in protest ;o)

See if it posts it this time, instead of just throwing me back to page 1...
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Yeehah!

*finally gets the hang of posting a message*

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

...after 717 attempts...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 744 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption