saying goodbye

13 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2008 16:28:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Over the last 2 years have met and made some very good friends and have had some great laughs. But it is time for me to move on. Gary and I are getting married early next year and are setting up home in Southport, A real great big thank you to BM for such a great site. Linda xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

That's a shame, that you're leaving. Congratulations and Good Luck for the future together. Take care of each other.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Awww... sorry to see you leave Linda, but for all the best reasons :o)

Many congratulations and I wish you every happiness together xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Dont leave Linda! You can both come on here! Regards to Gary! Who's gonna look after me at rallies?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Congratulations! But that's no reason to leave us all Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

Best of luck for the future to you both.Heart.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Awww Linda .. sorry to see you're leaving .. but Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage !!!   I'm sure we will bump inta each other at rallies.. unless you're giving them up too?!?!.............. NAHHH  dunt think so, eh?  LOL     All the very best to you and Gary !   Karey xx                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Aint gonna give up rallies DC, so we will be around alot. Had loads of problems with mobile phone and lost numbers, please feel free to pm your mobile no. to me Love Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Best wishes to you and Gary, take care of each other and above all enjoy  long life, health and happiness   with best wishes   Tracy x                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

Congratulations Linda & Gary hope you have a very happy life 2gether. Why leave, you will be missed on here by all who know you. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

LC congrats to you and Gary, I can't tell you how happy I am for you both.  I am sure going to miss you on here but no doubt I see you both around at the club rallies.   Hey and by the way who gave you permission to come out of the suitcase let alone tie the knot.                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

Congratulations to you both and all the happiness for the future, hope you decide to come back to the site soon. Good luck with the wedding and enjoy your day and the rest of your lives together!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey Lin, all the best to you both and hope to see you up at the piper sometime :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 2030 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption