lads! whats the best line a womans shot you down with

46 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2008 18:20:25 by M.S. | Go to original / last post
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Chatting up a bird on the phone in my younger days when i worked in an office, when she asks me "what colour eyes have you got", brown i say, "thought so" she said, why's that i say not realising what's coming.   "cos your full of s**t" was her reply!!   needless to say i got the message fairly quickly                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

generally they jus disapear when i go to the bar toilet whatever or ive even turned to glance over me shoulder an turned back an theyve gone!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Couple of years ago I ran into a very good looking woman who I'd known slightly years and years back.   She obviously didn't remember me, so I had to remind her gently. Gradually her face took on  the expression of someone who'd stepped into a pile of dog dirt.   In a well-bred cut-glass voice she declared: 'Oh my god, did I sleep with you?'   Would have been bad enough if I had. But I hadn't.Broken Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You poor boys! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

like the use of the word boy there di, pint on me!!                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

My brother runs a few discos in our area and I help out with setting up and collecting the equipment when they are over. One night (Well early hours of the morning), I was taking down some equipment and looking around the dance floor at the 'Dressed up' young ladies who had mostly been out for a good night and a little worse for the drink. One of the guys at the bar (A friend of the D.J.) shouted across the room to the D.J. 'Hey Rich, is that your dad'. Man! he really knew how to deflate a guys ego. B*****d.
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

"you're not doing that again to me!" was a classic but hey I was young and so was the night!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

How about "Jeez... you're worse than my wife!"   Wife? Wife?!!! WTF?! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

... is it in yet?..                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

So many, I'm spoilt for choice.   "F**k off and die", is always a reliable crowd-pleaser.   Usually they just stop talking and politely wander elsewhere, though. I suppose I'm just considerate enough to leave them conversational exits, should they decide I'm not the one for them.     Personally though, I like to think they just can't keep up Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

But can u keep it up, that's the question!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

I'm old enough to know what I'm doing, but young enough that I can still do it all night.   That answer yer question, XK?         I'm now expecting another complaint from that woman who has to explain everything to her daughter......                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I'm sorry can I please have more details about the above comment...old enough/young enough????   I need to know what does one do ALL night.....Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Shocked   Ooooh that's harsh TC!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

What can I say?? Ermm And I thought I was pretty good in bed! (well, I hardly ever fallout....)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Solved that problem... mattress on floor... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Are you supposed to ask??   No wonder they get annoyed!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

well tc wannabe's got the mattress ready!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

lol @ geoffb.... it's all making sense now!! Ermm   TM - it would take a better man than me to try and share Wannabe's mattress.... probably someone from Bournville....                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

*I need to know what does one do ALL night.....Evil Smile*   You want the Medical Professional explanation or the Mills & Boon version? Dr. Woody is multi-talented!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2656 seconds. There are 1169 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption