Misheard lyrics?

7 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2008 13:40:27 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Y'all know that song they keep playing at the mo?   Gabriella Cillit Bang or something?   Well... the song's taken on a whole new meaning for me, now that I've discovered my hearing "Nothing straight about me" was slightly off-target!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry Wannabe The one song in my head at the mo:- "Remember what the Dormouse said Feed your head. FEED YOUR HEAD!"   Your starter for ten...                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

almost as bad as Paul young and the butchers song   "every time you go away, you take a piece of meat with you"                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Can't remember who did this rather annoying one, but in my head it went;   "Remember me...... I'm the Wombat-Badger baby"   Thenshe goes off on one, singing, "Ging-ga-ga-gig-ging ging ging ga-ging...." and all that.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

And then of course, there's the Willie Gubby song :o)

The Kinks: You're Willie Gubby. According to my friend's 4 year old niece anyway ;o)

*loving Wombat Badger Baby*

eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

I thought it was " your really grubby" and originally done for a soap ad                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

See - she wasn't far off was she, Eddie? :o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4678 seconds. There are 1217 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption