Food glorious Food

36 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2008 04:35:49 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*an I be after ee*                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

* now I sees he *                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

*an ee see's I*                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

* Buggered if I won't get-un *                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

* I'll knock im down wit me wakin stick*                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

* Blackbird, I'll 'ave e! * LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

encore!! Britains got talent!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Thanks for that....how to highjack a thread professionally.LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOLIt's best to 'hear' me sing like that! Only used to singing rugby or football chants! I can murder the best songs live!                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

I'm afraid after a few pints I sound just like one of the Wurzels!                                                                                                                                                                             
trike's Profile
trike

In: Worcestershire

not sure were the thread ended up, but talking about food. my last at home son is away on hols, bless he text me saying you best be cooking yourself dinners, yep lovely boy, lol he is just making sure i dont get use to not cooking for when he gets home. meanwhile i'm really enjoying beans on toast and more toast  :-)
Di's Profile
Di

I tried Tuna  steak in a lime and cracked black pepper sauce today. Blah!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I am quite liking Tescos Hosin Duck (wraps) filling little semi savoury/sweet snack Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Mmmmm hoisin Duck, best of all if a snack attack hits..Sushi!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Did someone mention The Wurzels?....They have re released an old classic and re written it about gypsies..........     "I drove my Transit past you're front door last night......Oh arr oh arr   I couldn't elp noticing that you're driveway was shite...oh arr oh arr   Now I've got tar to spare   I can put it over there   Now I've got a brand new load of tarmac and you got a crappy drive   etc etc........                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

they had a gig in the church hall next door to me tother week !i didnt go!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 833 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption