Motorcyclist Killed In Hampshire (By Loomies) 25/06/08

23 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2008 18:09:05 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol, M.S. - no need to apologise at all!!   Who knows, you may have just helped to save my life... or at least saved me from some grief... and not just me but others too.   For me, this is what these forums area all about!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

reminds me of storys of soldiers some had premonitions of death but survived some died though! its a lottery mate not signs!i had terrible premonitions of tragedy happening on my Spanish trip for some reason an nearly didnt go but it was fantastic !!i did come of but survived with little damage!dont go back to the dark ages with superstitious  talk like that ! incedently city riding was a real buzz so easy wouldnt attempt it in a car!park wher yu like stop when yu like turn around in an instant beat all the queues first away at the lights  easy peezy!!
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Yeah, I hear yah, TM!   My intuition has done me ok in life so far.. will see what the next few days bring. Have ridden through peak hour traffic in Edinburgh a couple of times so not too worried about it (although I can't say I enjoyed it much). I have put about 4000 miles on my bike since November (and only 240 on my car!) and I am still a pup at road riding. (ex-motocross!)   I think my natural habitat for riding my bike is wide open spaces with minimal other traffic, so all I have to worry about are MY actions (and luckily that is in abundance all around me). Just not sure about throwing other drivers into the equation just yet, maybe.   Thanks for your advice though and I have certainly taken it on board!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1611 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption