B.M camping weekend,,,,,,,,,,,

109 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2008 10:19:29 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ooops... that's twice I've killed you tonight TM... Sorry & all that! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

how did lincoln go?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It hasn't yet... It's supposed to be this Wednesday/Thursday... but again... pennies pennies pennies...                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hope the pennies won't effect you coming to the weekend WB?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'm working on it HR.... Financing a 500 mile round trip ain't easy these days... Especially not when the Council loses its sense of humour over unpaid Council Tax bills ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

ahhh well I know you'll do your best :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

My daughters just joined BM (Lady Amadria) who'll be coming with me to Snooty Fox hope all who's added will arrive safe and sound! Anymore who wish to come still room for a few more :o) Andy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hope you all have a wonderful time this weekend... I just couldn't swing it in the end... it's not been the fortnight off work I'd planned - to put it mildly!

Oh well... Hopefully I'll get myself financially straight again in a month or so and won't be such a boring blow-out in future...

Sorry chaps and chapesses.
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

me niether going to a wedding to earn a few bob!i am a let down didnt take wannabe dancin either cos i did another on that Sunday!![load of tc's in kilts they was!!] keeps the wolf from the door though!every journey now is gettin exspensive wouldve cost about 60 squid for fuel there an back! course i couldve got the bus for nowt! 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 797 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption