B.M camping weekend,,,,,,,,,,,

109 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2008 10:19:29 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

be good to see some southerners oooop north for a change

Works both ways...

How many Northern BMers came down for the Kent show this weekend? Or the SW & SE meets the other week?

Eddie & Slips have both been up to meets recently at Matlock... a few of us southerners are coming up for RC's charity day... Shooter's been known to get to a few Northern meets.

I reckon the southerners are doing their bit ;o)

hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

Hi everyone   a quick update sat is a def just waiting to find out if i`ve sun off   probably find out towards the end of this week.   I`ll update when i find out then i`ll have to find a tent from somewhere to stop over sat night and find a kit bag to haul up with me need essentials toothpaste, food etc or is there a place nearby.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

For food there is a village a few mins in each direction but the pub does grub and I'm taking a barbie if you just want to take something to put on it bring an instant lighting bag of charcoal and it can be put on one side while I have the other. The pub also has it's own burger van which I was told would open at 7am each morning on the front carpark of the pub.............
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok - am thinking about making this one ........seee what happens! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wannabe i hear what your saying but some people are scared to go out of their town let alone the other end of the country.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

yer but no but! my mate said them all savages up there an drink nothin but newcastle brown fart spit on the floor p$ss in the corner an swear an fight an fings! an thats jus the wimmen!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ain't that the truth Ricdude!

No competition for the Wayward Women of Weymouth eh, TM?

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

they's all angells in Weymouth angells i tells ya! an i know i failed last night an am a wuss!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

they may all be angels in weymouth but sometimes the devils are just as much fun!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

jus checkin me horns an tail are still there, yep still horny but still lookin for tail!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

keep an eye out for wills` keys while you`re down there!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

whats he bin doin down there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'm ever so slightly financially embarrassed *ahem*

This is not necessarily a drop-out, but it's a heads-up just in case I can't swing it... I'll be doing my best to sort out some cash this week, but I can't guarantee making the camping weekend I'm afraid...

I don't want to let you guys down, but at least you lot won't send the bailiffs around for a no-show... the others might, for non-payment! lol There's always so much month left at the end of the money - why is that?! Hehehe!

Will keep you posted...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WB,don't let the Southerners down,you know we don't go anywhere.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WB,don't let the Southerners down,you know we don't go anywhere.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*sues Ricdude for screen-splatter*

Making me read that, just as I'm taking a swig of fizzy-pop! Hehehe!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

so we aint lettin anyone down then!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

have a suggestion for wannabe's predictament involves  pillion chalet an puttin up with my snorin!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*ponders*

Nope... I'm sorry... you'll have to explain how this suggestion benefits me TM...                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

*rolls over an dies of embaressment!*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7734 seconds. There are 798 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption