B.M camping weekend,,,,,,,,,,,

109 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2008 10:19:29 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Where's great Harwood?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

A lass who comes to my bike club has been trying to text a few of her mates to help me get the numbers up on this!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Hope you all can make it plus drag anyone along too lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Had a few more confirm they are comming to this anymore takers?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Will see you at YPR DC hope you make the weekend too, I'll not be online much over the next 2 weeks with wok rallying and kitchen fitting lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Am not going to YPR now HR. Its looking like i might not make the camping weekend too Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Why what's happened DC?                                                                                                                                                                             
sleekkat66's Profile
sleekkat66

In: Peterlee
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

will try to get if not working that weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

You are more than welcome SK all are that's the point of this weekend a free camp all you need is to get there and to take a bit of cash for drink and food  (oh and the dreded petrol home I suppose lol) not forgetting your camping equipment :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

hi sleekcat 66 glad you are coming camping, looking forward to meeting you!                                                                                                                                                                             
sleekkat66's Profile
sleekkat66

In: Peterlee

i'm looking forward to meeting you all                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

sorry hull i wont be able to make it, its the same weekend as thunder valley rally @ mfn   have a brill time everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Ah well Murgans Keep are supposed to be comming (if anyone knows who they are they are Pagen Silversmiths plus they sell all manor of glow in the dark tees and other erm hippy clothes etc.)   They are matey with the publican I told em that I cannot g'tee they'll make any money because I cannot g'tee nimbers turning up, the reply was well I'm doing nothing that weekend so sooner be there than at home lol.   He also has a half decent sound system he keeps going so we should hopefully have a bit of music at least!   The site has it's own public liablity insurance by the way as it's a proper camp site (just for a bit of added peace of mind) :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I've had a couple of drop-outs, but I'm working on it ;o)

I'm sure I'll persuade some more along... Well... I'll try anyway! lol

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

'I've had a couple of drop-outs, but I'm working on it ;o)'...   still havent found the right support then!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*chortles*

Easy, tiger! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

Hi everyone   all being well I`ll be heading over to the snooty fox on sat unfortunatly I`m at work fri poss sun.   so at the mo it will be a day visit only but it will be nice to see the other people from the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Good stuff Hightower - day visitors most welcome :o)

& if you swing Sunday off, even better! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Working hard on being able to make it, love to meet you all.   Working even harder on persuading my bank manager to give me a loan, so i can afford the juice my tanks gonna require Shocked!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

lol be good to see some southerners oooop north for a change.... when arriving please make sure you mention that you are coming to the free bikers camping weekend to the site owner or he could assume you are just a normal punter and charge you the going rate for the night/s :o(

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7617 seconds. There are 777 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption