Can you recommend me a campsite - nr Brum

4 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2008 18:29:16 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For this Sunday night Am travelling up through on the way to Manchester via a gig in central Brum - (prob not even going to put the tent up properly)   Just need a basic place   - loo and standpipe would do - who wont mind me turning up after 11 ie late and heading off early.   Done a web search but thought I'd ask for some ''local'' knowledge  Big smile   All suggestions welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

You have a pm zzr                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

can i have one as theres a tango venue in brum i wanna visit sometime!! hugs an kisses Dave x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Ok TM you have a pm to, okay folks anyone else feeling left out and want a pm.   TM bet your the Wilkinsons mystery shopper really and doing a country wide tour of all there stores, to see how they treat the older generation.     I may be needing somewhere to stay in Scotland in July as my daughter has just got me tickets for the tattoo as she is playing in it.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1207 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption