BlueBoy's Band's got a gig!!

18 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2008 13:11:41 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well, I finally got myself a drum kit (thanks to all those who helped me out with sites to check out etc) and the band is now up and running and ready to 'Rock the World'.  Anyone in the Darlington area on Friday 11th July are more than welcome to check us out at the Brown Trout pub (not quite Newcastle City Hall!!!) where we'll be performing live.   The band is called Shotgun Blues and we have a MySpace site, which I can pm you the url for if you want.   It would be great to see any of my BM mates there, so get yourself along.    Blue                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Great news, I'm afraid Darlington is a little bit far for me....but I wish you all the best for the gig. And yes please PM me the myspace. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Blue is it one of those drum kits that has numbers on?  Wink LOL   I wish I lived close enough to come along and support the band cos I like Blues music. I went to listen to a band that had 'Blues' in the title and it turned out to be a JAZZ band Confused lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wasn't there a song about a little drummer boy?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Theres nowt little bout Blueboy XKWink hope you can make it along.   Sorry you cant come Kwak,but think you may have been a bit dissapointed anyway as despite the name(blame the manager!!)their a rock band,covering the classics with a few of their own mixed in.Getting a good name for themselves locally,where they are known as the gunz.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I heard them called something else!Wink Will try to come along....if I've got nothing else better to doEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

You washing your hair that night, eh mate lol   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

good luck with ur band blue hun xxxSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Hey blue boy nice to see you got behind a kit again... thinking of doing the same as miss it so much, Just wonder if there is any potetial round here.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Hey Peeps,   UPDATE   Not only did the band get their first gig (and a few since), but we also managed to get one of the songs at the most recent gig (last night) recorded for posterity.   Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJXGFjR7LBE   Hope you enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed playing.   Many, MANY thanks to FlameRed and DaveyBoy who making a HUGE effort (Davey missing his tea) to turn out and support the band Clap   BlueBoy                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Yeah! Check me out! I've just popped your YouTube cherry ;o)

OK so it's my ex's ID but I don't have one of my own yet! lol

Well done Blueboy - sounds great - wishing you every success!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

lol, glad you liked it Wannabe.  Really chuffed with the feedback comment, I was most surprised when it came through.   Skins - get yourself a kit mate....we could be the next rythmn section for Adam & the Ants lol   Blue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Blue, ta for the email with the link, you noisy buggers! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It's dead exciting when you get comments on youtube isn't it?! lol

My ex made contact with a guy he played with in a band over 20 years ago through posting his vids on there.

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

NICE one blues wish u and  ur band every success hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

nice one blueThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

We'll have to get you and your band YouTubed now Eddie - so long as you're in your party frock of course! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Congrats Blueboy great to hear what you sound like thanks for the link.   Shame your so far away maybe next time I can get to see you.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption