Security gone mad...!!!!!!!!!!

7 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2008 15:55:12 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7431640.stm ...IV> This is madness, who decides what is offensive and how far are they gonna take this.....will we all end up wearing a plain grey uniform, driving the same cars, eating the same food.   If I had the money I would get my kids out of this looney country.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Un-be-Censored-lievable!!!   I travel a lot from one end of the country to the other and always take the train now if I can.   Dressing the way I do I near enough have to strip naked to get through security. At least on the train you are treated as a customer and not as a potential explosive device!!   I know exactly what you mean Scary - I absolutely LOVE Great Britain but it is tearing me apart seeing it destroyed through lies and misinformation.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*shakes head in utter bewilderment*

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

well it is a crap t shirt!                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

T.M.        Freedom of choice?            See what I was on about in my other posts.   Scary.      Ref the guy with the picture of a gun on his 'T' shirt. Was it loaded? and 'The thought of someone wearing a 'T' shirt with the picture of a Bomb on it' Damn near takes your breath away don't it. Whatever next!  Maybe terrorists with 'I am a Terrorist' printed on their 'T' shirt. (That should fool the security guards, shouldn't it). God. Are we living in the real world?                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

"Who decides what is offensive"   F****d if I know...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

Trinnie an Susanah!they'd sort im out!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1209 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption