Email on profile view?

8 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2008 20:30:35 by Mazza | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Would you like to be emailed when someone views your profile?  With details of who has viewed you.  This would only be for the first time they viewed your profile.  So if they view your profile 50 times, you wont get 50 emails lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Matt   Personally I wouldn't like notification... I don't mind people window-shopping or being curious without my knowledge.   If the majority of users WOULD like such a notification I am sure you would have an opt-in/opt-out check box, so I am easy!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

dont see the point as we can see in the communicator whos viewed an how many times,anit dont mean they are neccesarily interested in meetin yu, after they have read the profile they may not want to!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

thats correct TM - but how many people even know about that page?   The email notifications of winks and PMs bring people back to the site, who may not normally have returned.   To see when people are viewing your profile would also make 1-time-visitors curious as to who's viewed their profile, and possibly come back.   I could then add a link to the bottom of the emails saying "No longer inform me when people view my profile" etc.   :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

I think it might be a good idea as I have looked at some profiles who never return after the first time visits and it may generate some more reaction from people on the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

hi it dose not bother me, i dont need to be e-mailed when my profile is viewed.   How ever Steve has a point. there are a lot of profiles that, people have come on for the first time then never come back. some are a year old or more.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Would you like to be emailed when someone views your profile     No ta Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

It dont bother me long as you have the 'don't notify me/carry on notifying me' clause in its cool Thumbs Up Mazza                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 916 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption