Moving

17 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2008 05:46:39 by Scary | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

As you all know, i'm moving house/job in the next few weeks. I will be cancelling my subs this week as i wont have net connection for a while. I also probably wont be restarting them when i do. I will still be around, seeing whats going on from time to time, but like others before me, its time for pastures new. I have met some lovely people(especially Matt Wink lol) and I wish you all the best for the future. Those that have my msn/facebook/whatever details, feel free to get in touch from time to time. Take care and keep it shiny side up! DC xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All the Best to you Steph in your new venture, hope all works out well for you, and hope to see you again sometime in the future!! Enjoy your new pastures.... a change is as good as a rest!!   Marie & Dave xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Best of luck and happiness for the future Steff, take care and ride safe XX                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

tack care girl will sink a pint (or10) with you again   love Pete xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Steph We've had sum reet laffs.... and put the world to rights on a few occasions, eh? Thumbs Up   All the best with the move..and Good Luck in your new job!   I'm sure we'll get out for a pint or three sumtime soon.   Hope to see you at a few more meets/rallies.   Big hugs to the lads.. and the 2 at home..and the crazy sprout and his sidekick !!   I WILL get my license and come over to see you !   Tek care mate, keep in touch !!   luf n hugz ( in a NON soppy way...  babe, hun, chick)  LOL   Kaz xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Good Luck D C, all the best Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Best of luck DC and thanks for the welcome in chat the other week - always hard to break into a new chat room! lol Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Hope to see you around Steph, Love Linda and Gaz                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

good luck with the move and the new life steph,hope i bump into u again sometime! take care. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Steph - good luck, hope everything goes well Thumbs Up   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thumbs Down  Boo hiss booooo.   Disapprove  Ur all leaving us!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I may just stick around in case Matt becomes single again Wink   Thanks for all your support folks. Am sure i'll be back at some point, i just dont know when. I'm gonna try and get to Skeg in Oct so if yr going, i will endeavor to catch up with you then....failing that, will see you as and when. Rest assured I have not gone for good! Have made too many friends for that! DC xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Good luck hunny hope all goes well for you don't forget to check back in when you can just to say hi and how its all going Hug Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Aw Dc,how we all gonna keep up with the escapades of your four legged friends now??        Hope you have a bright and happy future buddy but don't forget to pop by from time to time(no-one else can stroke Matts ego quite like you canLOL)don't just forget about us all with your new exciting life and all that!!!               love and light                 Cassie and Blue xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Good luck kiddo. Keep in touch Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

hope everything runs smoothly for ya hun Hug   see you around  somewhere    xxxxx
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Good Luck DC, we will have to find someone else to sculk in the dark corners of the chatroom till its time to pounce.   Hugs, kisses, lovies, babe, hun, mmmwwwwaaaa.....   (makes hastey exit to the door)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 887 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption