Female Bikers Read This

75 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2009 16:20:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Maybe you could be right I have it in a messy style anyow and it takes hours to do Wacko I need the gel though to make it stick up after the helmet has been and flatterened it. mmmm without the hairdryer I can get another pair of shoes in... How much weight can a bandit take?... Dont read this Cataraptor! its womens talk. LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I agree with Lou!  get a hat/scarf/bandana/hoody Thumbs Up  I am the worst for using straighteners but at rallies/bike hols there's just no room for them, and people don't give a hoot anyway, but if you're adamant you can't do without them, i suggest some gas straighteners.Thumbs Up   Although I haven't really done much more than 4 or 5 days on bikes hols, I've found the main things i need are:   toothbrush/toothpaste wipes deodorant hand towel comb mascara, lippy few t-shirts 2 pair of jeans (one on under my leathers ) 1 fleece undies/socks pair of croc type shoes or other soft shoes.   Thats about it really, apart from the obvious, money/cash card, keys   You will be surprised how little you need, of course if you're going to be away for longer you might need a few more clothes, or find a launderette or take some handwash and wash your clothes whenever you can.   It depends if you're camping or staying in hotels/B&B etc, but personally i have found, I take less each time I go away.Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hehehe! OK then, I'll permit you the hair gel! LOL

Well worth popping into boots - they usually do some good deals on "travel" sized packs on various hair styling products/shampoos/shower gels etc. And what you don't use gets dumped before the journey home.

Lakeland does a pack of handwash sheets - well handy. They hardly take up any room/weight and they dissolve in water for washing your essentials - take 2 of each e.g. knicks/socks/tights/bras/t-shirts... then you've 1 to wear and 1 to wash & you're never without something clean to put on Big smile

moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Thanks both... I recon we could add to this video. I must look out for it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

http://www.solsistersuk.com/   emailed this site to BM member the other day. I havn't looked at it being a girlie thing an me bein a bloke LOL   but it might or might not interest some of you Question   Em Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Thanks EM, had a quick look at 'em lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

Oh an nice new hat EM !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Sorry no Jan, I wore that one out!! its an old pic 2006!! So it seems I havn't changed much if you thought the pic was new LOL Hope you girls are havin fun , just thought it wouldn't hurt to cast the net a little further Thumbs Up the more the merrier Big smile Play nicely now ladies and ENJOY your bikes Wink Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

Us girlies enjoy our bikes as much as the men do!!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

You know, I'm soooo chuffed to see so many girls doin it Clap You wouldn't believe the stick I got in the 60's/70's an 80's for encouraging women to ride Shocked When I was instructing the girls beat the boys "hands down" (much to their chagrin) LOL Keep it up PLEASE and convert as many as you can Thumbs Up Loads of respect to you all, whatever you ride Approve Em Cool Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Em you know we are slowly being converted! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

bikerchick you are so right! still think that even though we only account for about a quarter of all members seems like there are always more girls than guys on line!                                                                                                                                                                             
crowcat's Profile
crowcat

In: chesterfield

i read this an im a bloke(probly)ooo arnt i naughty                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

When aren't you naughty then CC???? Evil Smile

Biking just gets better and better I even enjoyed every minute of the only day of DAS training last Monday....after initial nerves for the very first time EVER today, I cracked Module 1 ....see other postings LOL
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Have you done the test then Rose ??                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1158 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption