NW 200 Coleraine

4 Posts | Latest reply on 20/07/2008 19:32:06 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Anyone who knows me knows I don't follow sport bike racing at all but as I flicked thro the T V channels, trying to find something that wouldn't have me nodding off after 30 seconds, I landed on BBC2's Highlights of last week's North West 200 race. I started off lying down, certain I'd be asleep in 5 mins, but by the end of the race I was on the edge of my seat SHOUTING at Michael Dunlop  'come on do it for your dad!' (Robert) and he did! What an emotional race that was, did anyone else see it?     Nice one Michael Clap                                                                                                                                                                                  
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

You can still see it on BBCi here   http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b00bfnry.shtml?s...src=ip_mlt   but only for the next hour (it's 10pm now). Catch it if you can - it's as amazing a bit of racing as you'll ever see, even if you take the obvious emotional dimension out of it.                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Kwak, I was at the NW200 & saw the race live, it was amazing, I was so happy that he won after what happen to his dad on the Thursday. I went over to Ireland especially to watch the race, i'm so glad i did. Can't wait for next year. Going again.
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ireland has a cracking road racing series I get my brother to tape it and send it over as there is great TV coverage I try to get to a couple of Meets each year   Tagon did you have a beer in the station bar in Ballymoney with the RC45 hung up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1658 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption