Goodbye BM from Bikerchick1966

21 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2008 03:30:10 by FlameRed | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am going on a much needed holiday with the girls and when I return I am not coming back to BM... I would like to thank everyone on BM who have been brilliant since I joined back in October....Ive had some brill meets, ace laughs and met some smashing folk...   Those who have my mobile and email addy, PLEASE PLEASE keep in touch...those who would like to keep in touch, pm me and I will give you my MSN addy or whatever...   I will be keeping in touch with all the smashing friends I have made since joining BM, so you lot, you cant get rid of me that easily...LOL   Love and hugs to everyone xxxxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

You will be greatly missed Rose.   Keep in touch.   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Rose You've got my MSN addy.. will see u on there. Have a great holiday...and I'll catch up with you when you get back. Loadsa luff n hugs Kaz xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

wot wot wot????   You can't leave!  You just can't!  Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Sorry to see you go Rose. Take care in whatever you do Thumbs Up DC x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

PM sent. We'll miss you..just look after yourself, OK?Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

have a great holiday rose and girls,u all deserve it. and will see u soon. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Have a good holiday Rose   Will stay in touch x                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

Have good holiday Rose ...... will miss you hun Hug  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

B C I hope it's not a bad reason that you're leaving Biker Match and I look forward to seeing you in the near future, either on site or at a gathering. Big smile   ATB  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Crumbs, first Petey, now Rose......Confused  is this the exodus of the Leicestershire lot?  Now all I need is for Ghosty and Jen to go too, and my lil gang is gone......Cry Anyway, Rose knows we are going to keep in touch and meet up again soon, the Deep trip beckons.........   Sending loads of love and heartfelt hugs to a genuinely wonderful lady and friend XXX   Nut                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Sorry to hear you're leaving Rose, hope to see you around biking places in the future. All the best in what ever you do and have a good holiday.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

have a good holl's Rose and you carn't get rid of me that easy I got your mobi No, msn add and i know where you live lol ha ha.   and you will be pested by me   will see you and the girls soon   love and hugs Pete xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

Bikerchick.      All the best for the future.                                  M.S. x.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE All xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

More bloomin' farewells than Frank Sinatra! Hope you had a good break, see ya soon one way or anotherHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

bye Rose, catch you soon XX                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

awww....byeeeee Rose!! Hug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

bye Rose.  Have a great holiday.  Please come back you will be greatly missed by all. Cry  Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Bye Rose  ...catch u soon ..either on chat or at a meet.   tek care Hugxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1376 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption