Matt isn't well

71 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2008 17:41:06 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Scary n Katy .. wot did u get up to at Squires that was soooo bad?? lol   Mr Shaggy..don't worry.. get sum metal in yr eardrums..you'll soon be cleared ! Thumbs Up   Matt.. hope you're better now !  lol                                                                                                                                                                               
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

nothing yet karey,but theres time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yep better now.   N them cartoons were great.   And no i dont go dancing round the streets haha, in fact i'd neva dance like that!  :-)   For info: Metal and rock are my fav genres, metallica are my fav band by far over any other. But on a weekend, night out.... theres nowt better that dance music.  U can dance to rock without banging ur head, which is pretty boring after a while and really gives u a headache lol.  Plus the crowd are much friendlier at raves than rock gigs (i think), much more mingling going on and havin a laugh (rather than just a bunch of old guys just stood round looking at each other - booorrrring).                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

gabber teletubbies finally loaded, its well funny. "Speek je met de politie?"    Had to be dutch, mental country this is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR Matt you so have to come to a gig with me....BORING....OLD GUYS.......I'll show ya!!! Hee hee hee                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha theres MORE and theyre all dutch of course.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNy_sIQnYVo&feature=...re=related   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oy_J3jhMl8&feature=...re=related   Im buzzing, these are so funny.  Let me know if u want any translating lol   (Ill remove links later n make just text)                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

id love to see matt at a rave,with his whistle and light stick lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Why oh why did I click on the link.......its like a child that knows touching the fire will hurt but still does it!!!!  Pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hahaha.. Matt !! theyre are brill !!  i cant get off youtube at the min..theres so many gud uns ! im in stitches here !!  Some good dance ones too.   I love metal and rock too..but i cant do the headbangin stuff no more..... still love a good gig tho..NABD rally was brill last weekend  3 marquees of the stuff.. over 3 days !! brill   But im partial to a bit head-noddin hardstyle too... i can see where you're comin from on that front.                                                                                                                                                                               
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Luvved the links, Matt - not generally my kind of music, but those were fun   I'd imagine the Teletubbies one isn't a million miles away from watching me bust my moves to Firestarter lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

i know karey, i took the laptop to the bath with me to watch more i was chuckling so much, esp at the dutch in them.   Stu, scary.... its not the kinda music u listen to for 6 hours straight, but kinda go in and out of.  Well i do anyhow, go in and out of different rooms in a club (Never pop music or black music (R&B, Rap, Hip Hop etc) though - awful nonsense).  I usually listen to hard dance, hard trance, hard style on a night out... gabber too, but its too fast to listen to for more than an hour at a time.  Hard style is only a little slower, but easier i think to listen to.   Ill take u out when u come over here Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 813 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption