Matt isn't well

71 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2008 17:41:06 by Matt | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you can go down wiv scary,hangin on her back you'd be guaranteed a soft landing!probably bounce straight back up again!!or sit on a harley then a hog would really be flying!Pig                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

would harley and hog mind me sitting on them lol                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

is harley and hog new names for scarys melons then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

mus say scary's piccy makes one stand up an look!!!i reckon a few blokes have copied it to there special folder's! hang on i'm a pro photographer! scary, get yer arse down to me studio!i'll produce the official scary calender!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Karey, it's really funny that - cos i was listening to sum hardstyle and thinking to myself "What lunatic would listen to this with a headache.... oh yea i would lol"   Haha..Matt...thats wot i thought !....there's no better cure !! Glad you're feeling better .. and well done wiv the lesson !  may there be many many more !                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

wats hardstyle,im lost,,that means i have to get out the satnav again                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

haha KD  ...its music, hun..  Tom Tom aint gonna help u find it...  its in a world of its own ! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

ah ok,is it like trance or niche,cause that blows ya head off too lol,,karey do you know if your coming to squires yet,dont know if dc is either,there aint alot of names down on events lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

You want confusing? "Hardstyle, sometimes referred to as hardbass, is a sub-genre of trance music that is closely related to nu style gabber and hard trance.Its a fusion of both Hard Trance and Hardcore. Hardstyle is grouped in the Hard Dance section. Its sound is usually characterized by a four to the floor kick beat and an off-beat gabber style bass line, trance like synth stabs and sweeps and miscellaneous samples. Tracks often feature excessive reverb and/or other effects, breakdowns and occasionally small breakbeat sections. The average tempo is between 140 and 150 bpm, around 30 slower than nu style gabber. Many hardcore artists produce hardstyle songs, which sound very similar but are more accessible. Hardstyle is generally played alongside Nu-NRG and gabber in the UK and aside hard trance or hardcore in the rest of Europe." Listen at www dot hard dot fm (Though i've not listened to this site before). US Dancing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZAfSD1Misw Europe Jump dancing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBcXWtoqAU Metallica remix... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJA0ZLkcgY (of course its in holland, all hard music is - whopee)    If you don't know diff dance music types, then you'll think it's just noise. LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

ouch my head,,you shouldnt have put that matt,,i need a lay down now                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Metallica remix....I was so hoping I was going to like it!!   May the Gods of Rock take mercy on your musical soul!   I need to go and lie down now I am deeply disturbed!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha u softies.  Well at least u understand the past discussions between me and Karey now                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

PML after reading that description folk will read the title of this thread and think of your 'illness' as something entirely different LOL    I happen to like trance lol   Now where did that nurse go?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahahah nice one Matt !!  i think that should clear things up !  lolClap   good links too..is that wot u and the lads do to chill out on a Saturday neet?  can jus see u dancin round the streets after a hard days work ! lol   Found this link..i was in stitches !!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_F5Jjr7vaY&feature=...re=related   ( CAUTION !! not for the faint-hearted ) !! hahaha     Awww Scary...soz hun..dint mean to traumatize u !   i love that song ..but also found the hardcore version good too.....   ooooerr...maybe i AM disturbed ?!?!  lol     Woooo hoooooo Way to go Kwak !!!    dint put u down as a raver !  Thumbs Up   Katy...soz hun.. im gonna be away for yr birthday do at Squires.  Hope u hava gud day tho.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Scary's Profile
Scary

Ok we now have a cartoon-down...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ODpyVwmmu0                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

PMSL....good one Scary !!  Thumbs Up   Those ppl have far too much time on their hands ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

i like trance and niche,clubland is a good album too lol,,,ah well karey see you at the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

KD what makes you think they will ever let us near Squires again!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

oh dear, i had to go look............   oh boy scared for life   (there aree some people who really have far to much time on there hands )   Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

they wont scary,we will be on a black list,,but we can blame angel for it lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption