Bournemouth

11 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2008 08:27:32 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Anyone around the Bournemouth area and fancy meeting up and saying hi, I will be there for a rally from Friday until the Tuesday.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wouldve said hi but of to sunny Spain i hope!!                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

I will be there too would be great to meet up with some of you sorry to miss you tm Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

OMG LC Party time once again, can't wait. If I agree to get engaged, married or have a christening at this rally please please please LC save me from a re run of Cornwall. mind you if a toy boy picks me up and runs off with me again across the rugby field don't you dare try and stop that.   Guess what this will be my first VSOC rally on my bike in 4 yrs wooo hooo, just hoping my arm holds out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Oh CG i am away from Friday until Monday was supposed to be in Wales but it got cancelled so going to Avebury Stones instead with some friends Cry was looking forward to you coming down this way as well Unhappy Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Party time again CG Ride Safe down mate Should be a good rally, usually very good organised. Weve all arranged to go to Monkey World on the Sunday if you fancy the trip only about 2o miles away. Well i say we, me and gary, and gary only because ive gone on and on about it. Linda x                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Ps.. Im cheating, comming on the back of Garys bike. Went to the Isle of bute this weekend about 2o of us from c6 ant the cat club. Rode up sat came home sun, god i was knackered, getting too old for long journeys like that. plus too many motorways, no fun. Linda x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

LC talk about being fed up,  I now have to go to the rally in my car my arm and back won't stand up to the journey on my bike. I was unsure about the ride but spoke to the physio this morning and she said no not until I have completed my physio treatment for my spine and also didn't advise I ride that far until I had also had the injection in my shoulder or the surgery.   I was so excited about riding there to, almost decided against going but knew you would cheer me up when we meet up so its worth a car journey just for that.   See you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Ye gods!! Does Bournemouth know what's about to happen to it?                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Nope, but they soon will do Wils.   Only one more sleep lol   Linda x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol  Linda...!   U giddy kipper !! haha   Hope u all have a great time ! x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 782 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption