builth wells bike show

6 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2008 09:48:05 by lcotgrave | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I have been asked by a friend to pass this on, the above show is another one that has been cancelled.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Appears to be the case:   www.rwas.co.uk/en/facilities/2008-events-diary   I'm as much in favour of loranorder as the next person, but I'd still like to know WTF is going on                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

builth is a really good event too, would be a shame if its cancelled.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Matt it is cancelled and yeah have to agree it was a great event.   Oh well at least the Police can't cancel my camping week end, just ashame that since you said you couldn't make it people have dropped out also those that have their names down aren't replying to pm's so looks like although it is still going a head it won't be a bikermatch event.   (Do have over 30 already going)                                                                                                                                                                             
johnxvs650a's Profile
johnxvs650a

In: Tenby Wales / Mi
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Moor fights at the Royal Welsh Show with the farmers, Never sean any problems at a bike show there and i have been to a few. Why not ban football matches Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Once they know they its Cruiser Gal alais the one i know and love thats behind your camping weekend, they will be cancelling. lol   Sorry i cant make it, never enough weekends in the year for me as im away somewhere else then.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 1137 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption