help im new and scared????

58 Posts | Latest reply on 23/05/2008 20:05:38 by stueylewie | Go to original / last post
ellie-gem's Profile
ellie-gem

In: london
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

is there anyone out there that can gide me on this site i fell across it on biker or not .com ???                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Hi Ellie, welcome on board. I have been on BM for only about four months now but am happy to help - what do you want to know?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Nowt to be scared of, Ellie. Even Scary's not really scary, if you know what i mean. Just have a good look round and then join in. We don't bite, honest!                                                                                                                                                                             
ellie-gem's Profile
ellie-gem

In: london

well im starting to get the hang of it i  think im not one to ask questions just answer them lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey Wills - that's a matter of opinion!  (yea im dead now I know lol).   Welcome aboard EG!  (I could have said Ellie, but EG sounds funnier).   The site is (Should) be a doddle to use.  As I'm the person who made the site I'd appreciate any feedback if you think otherwise, like how I can make it better and more user-friendly. There's lots to do, many features etc... You'll soon find your way around it all.   As always though, myself and all the staff are always here to help!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Oh, and out of curiosity... how did you find us on that site?  Is there a link to us or something?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Just had a look at bikerornot (dot) com...yes, there's a link to BM at the bottom of one screen. One or two familar faces, tooLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

aaah its google ads.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hi Ellie - I think I've been here all of 3 weeks now - so have a welcome from an 'old' hand Wink   It is dead easy to use Matt - love the events section - great way to find out what's occurring in your area and make contact with others prior to attending...   The stuttering communicator makes me chuckle too Tongue   Just wish I could access the smileys on my apple mac at home... or I could always fix the old laptop and use that instead?   Joshing aside - it's a great site - very user friendly and I know you've no control over who joins as such, but wherever you're promoting it, it seems to be doing the job. Nice bunch of reprobates you have here Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol - yea i don't know where we find them all.  ;-)   stuttering communicator???   Oh - and all Macs should be smashed into the tiniest pieces, they can't cope with the simplest of tasks and I feel sorry for anyone who buys one thinking that they can actually do anything with one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Ellie you'll be fine, welcome to the site hope you enjoy it!  There are some good ppl on here so dont worry, most dont bite but you'll soon find out the ones that do - just ignor em and bite back lmao!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

ShockedShockedShocked   Don't listen to the nasty man you beautiful sexy iMac! LOL   My cryptic "stuttering communicator" refers to the multiple PMs it sometimes delivers... You think "Whoa! 5 new messages?! Cool!" then discover it's the same one 4 times! LOL    *gets shedloads of smileys in before returning to the Mac* Hehehe!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Hey Ellie - welcome aboard   Nothing to be afraid of here  - those of us that do bite usually only do so if asked nicely... Some even need advance notice so they can put their teeth in !! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol yea they're just 'sexy' computers, but they're useless.   Re the communicator, what happens is that sometimes people have the Send button highlighted.  Then everytime they press the spacebar (Whilst typing a message) it submits the form.   Some people are just impatient and they keep clicking send, send, send, send.... rather than just waiting for the page to submit and change.   Do you find it's the same person?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

lol yea they're just 'sexy' computers, but they're useless.

So... what you're saying is that Macs are a bit like women then?

*chortles as can't do a smiley now!*

Ahhhhh... Light dawns... That would explain the multi-messaging bit... I just had 4 from someone with just the letter "h" in them! lol And yes... it's one of the usual suspects! lol

Next time it happens, I'll stun them with my technical expertise, so let's just keep these posts between us, right? ;-)

*curses this sexy yet useless & smiley-less iMac*
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha ok its our secret ;-) (Is it RC?)   And I'm glad you said that about Macs, i was keeping my gob shut.  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Mmmmmm   Big Macs   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

RC? Who is this RC and why are they not talking to me?! lol

As if I'd publicly humiliate the individuals concerned... Do I look like the kind of person who'd do that? Oh OK... yeah... I might! *WEG*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Aha! Light dawns... Rock Chick?

Nope... but it is her "fault" I found you guys ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

Nowt to be scared of (apart from Stuey lol)   join the gnome on the toad stool for fun and giggles xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1025 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption