Hello Everyone

11 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2008 02:29:01 by Bluebell | Go to original / last post
Bluebell's Profile
Bluebell

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello All, My name is Bluebell & i  live in Nottingham, i ride a Kawasaki 750 Zephyr & a 1600 VW trike, im lost for words now......... Ermm   hope to meet up with you at some of the events in the future Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

hi there bluebell,nice to see you here,im having a meet at squires soon,you should come to that,its on events page                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hi Bluebell your certainly one person who's name I won't forget as my bike is called bluebell. Nice to welcome you on here, theres lots of things going on so why not take a look at the events pages and come and say hi to some of us. There is a camping week end in June if your up for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bluebell's Profile
Bluebell

thanks for the welcome girls, dont know if i can make it to either of those events as both those weekends are already spoken for but i will see what i can doSmile thank you both for the invite thoughThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Bluebell Welcome to BM Hold tight and enjoy the rided ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Hiya Bluebell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bluebell's Profile
Bluebell

thankyou Karey & Dragon for the welcome Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Welcome to our mad little world Bluebell, looking forward to meeting you soon :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hiya hun welcome to bm Thumbs UpSmile                                                                                                                                                                              
shag916's Profile
shag916

In: doncaster

hi everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
Bluebell's Profile
Bluebell

thank you for the welcome Nutkin, Rock chick & Shag916 Smile. you seem like a mad friendly bunch on here so i will be sticking around for a whileThumbs Up.   sadly though all the events that you lot go to are on the weekends that im not free - so could you swap all the dates just for me please LOL Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3203 seconds. There are 911 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption