Romania - anyone have any tips?

36 Posts | Latest reply on 12/05/2008 08:58:32 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

TM60, how are you going to take lead in a tango with your zimmer-frame? All the old people will think the Blitz has started again as your bones crack.                                                                                                                                                                              
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

It's ok Wannabe, I got the butter/Last Tango reference, you cheeky mare Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*opens gob, changes feet*

*grins*

Actually a zimmer frame might help... I have 2 left feet when it comes to attempting to dance with a partner, so it'll give TM ready foot protection :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

*makes decision to shoot dm on sight!* *nervously begins typing!* so it's not a no then?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Never say never TM ;-)

I keep popping back to this thread wondering if it'll ever be dragged kicking and screaming back to topic! lol

2 hopes and one plays golf ;-) ... Or is he dead now?

My boss was dead helpful when I told him yet again where I was off to... after saying "Why?!" with a slightly incredulous look on his face, he announced "It's a very dangerous part of the world that. I hope you've had vaccinations"... Erm, for what, precisely?! lol Bless him. If it's not covered with perfectly manicured golfing greens it's outside his terms of reference...

Not long to go now... getting a bit over-excited... I'm such a kid! lol
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

You don't need vaccinations girl, I've already told you I'm not going lol!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*chortles*

Yeah you rotten blow-out! Putting a meeting before MY holiday?!

I was shocked and stunned I tell you, shocked and stunned! :-p

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Okeydoke, then let's have a few screams and kicks and then have a look at this one:   http://www.ectaco.co.uk/English-Romanian-Dictionary/   se distra....I thinkSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

My browser seems to be on a go-slow... I'll check it out tomorrow from the office... be an idea to get some useful phrases...

2 beers please!

Where's the toilet?

You want to do WHAT to me?! Go away!

;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Doi bere pofti...already worked that one out. I ain't that daft!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

"two beer's ya poof" get ya killed that will wills!!!or worse [sqeal piggy sqeal!!]                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

Hi Lou, see you're back. How was it? How was Romania, too?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hiya Wills - fab thanks - it persisted down for the first few days but it did improve thankfully! lol

Didn't see any wolves or bears (apart from a dead one in Bran Castle) - nor any vampires (they downplay the whole vampiric theme and are just embarrassed about Dracula! lol) but there were plenty of stray dogs, which we pretended were wolves ;-)

Friendly folk - cheap beer & food - good walking - all round success I'd say :-)
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

"When someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!" courtesy of Dr Peter Venkman, 1984.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Sorry, thought you were still after tips!!  Glad to hear you had fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Well, my sister's a rain goddess, if that helps? Don't know why I go away with her... it's always persisting down wherever she takes her holidays Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 2007 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption