RC has asked me to ........

25 Posts | Latest reply on 23/04/2008 07:43:11 by dragon | Go to original / last post
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have just got off the phone with RC  she has asked me to post up for her ... She recently suffered a great loss of her father and for obvious reasons wont be on line for afew days , she asks that if anyone wishes to speak to her can you get intouch via diggerdaz or myself for the time being . I know you all are with me when i say this ,  "we're thinking of you sweetie & you know where we are when you need us " xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks Nina, i heard her sad news, tell her we're all thinking abart her x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

My condolences R C and a huge ((((hug))))                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

R.C.      Just close your eyes. He will always be with you.      Please accept my heartfelt sadness                                                          John.                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

my thoughts are with you, its all very fresh but time is a healer I promise!  Will be a month today when i lost my Stepdad and I can still break down over even the small little things....  You know where we are if you need us, been wanting to call you or text but couldn't find the right words to say.  Take care of yourself, come back to us when you are ready,- you are missed!! Love Tracy xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

There's nothing i can add to whats already been said. Thinking of you at this sad time RC. Steph x                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

My thoughts are with you & your family RC, as people on here have said time is a good healer.   Hugs to you RC xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I really don't know what to say RC, 2 losses in such a short time.   My sympathies, along with everyone else's here, are with you right now.   If there's anything I/we can do, just say.   Take care x                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

HugHeartRC already knows that I am there for her at any time xxxxx LOVES YA HUNNY xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey Rc ,  thinking of you x x x                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Big hugs and very sincere condolences to you and Liam hun. Thinking about you. Lots of love, Dave Leigh & Craig xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I know just how it feels to lose your closest loved ones in very quick succession at a relatively young age RC.  Expected or not, the shock, pain and sorrow is the same and nothing anyone can say or do  can  make it better or go away.  Hang in there hun, no matter how bad it feels right now, you do get through it with love and support and you do go through the pain barrier and the happy memories of your loved ones stay with you forever!  We're all here if and when you need us - you know where we are.  Sincere heartfelt condolences, take care of yourself hun! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

In: stoke on trent

RC says thank you all for your kind wishes and sends her love to u all xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Daz.   RC.... words fail me at times like this,...  but you know we're all here for u.   Tek care care, mate.   see u bak on here, when yr ready xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY RC.     YOU KNOW WHERE I AM IF YOU NEED ME HUNNIE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Thinking of you and your family RC. Nice to know your there for RC Digger.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

just like to say a big big thank you to u all and all the messages ive had ,cards received and flowers  thanks again

love RC Hug

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

So sorry to learn of your sad loss RC, thinking about you and sending you lots of love and heartfelt hugs XXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Lots of love and hugs RC xxx Thinking of you at this sad time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

RC, mere words seem useless at times like this, but we are both thinking of you and we are sending lots of love and light to you and your family?   Time will heal the deepest of wounds.   Cassie & Blue xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1078 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption