Back on the road

14 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2008 07:45:10 by skins | Go to original / last post
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All... I am back and now i have a blade...oh yes....lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

God help us all Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Welcome back Skins its been quiet without you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Welcome back skins :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

Welcome back Skins. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Son about time you listened to mommy and got back on here. OMG now we have a low flying skins on a blade, as if I don't have enough grey hairs as it is.   You take care out there.                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Welcome back Skins...just be careful out there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Have you been away skins? LOL   Welcome back bud.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Shocked OMG! Skins with a blade?   be careful they can be sharp you know LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

Hi guys... I will be careful only done 176mph so far... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

is that all???- what a wus!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

hey up skins a blade hey its all good perhaps i can get you up into north yorkshire this year                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

176mph Son fancy telling mommy you have been that fast, thats just short of twice the max speed my bike will go.   If I ride out with you and Lula on her R1 you will have to start giving me a three day head start.   YEAH FOLKS THATS RIGHT LULA HAS AN R1 no wonder she isn't on here she is out playing.   Take care both Skins your an experienced rider but Lula only passed her test in November.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

HMG - give me a chance there was a roundabout ahead and had to slow down...LOL OGB - yeah defo  come over and can go for a blast..   Sorry mum i ment to say 17.6mph...lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1026 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption