Matlock on Sunday

27 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2008 05:34:58 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

it does !!!!!!  Thumbs Up   I remember a 30th birthday cake with candles on top needing a fire extinguisher to put candles out, they melted the top of the cake !!!! The trick is when you reach 40 (or 45 in DM's case!), is to find the biggest cake you can find to spread candles out, oh and use normal candles too, not the daft little things they sell, as they have finished burning tother side as you light the 45 !!!  Other tip is, call the fire brigade prior to lighting !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Lol ya could just get candles in the shape of the numbers as opposed to sticking loads of single candles in the cake    D M are you going on Sunday? I didn't see your name down on the event page.                                                                                                                                                                                 
kitty46's Profile
kitty46

In: West Midlands

hi is it ok to drive on sunday as its going to snow!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

No probs. There's always a few on four wheels for one reason or another. Just turn up and be welcomed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Neigh offence intended DaytonaLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

I will be there as usual on bike   must be a twat (in The snow?)   yes that sums me up   see you all there ha ha                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Don't change Pete - everyone who knows you off BM would say the same...we all think you are great! Anyway I have been out on a bike in snow lots of times and you know I am tapped! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 948 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption