well its back out

22 Posts | Latest reply on 03/04/2008 17:37:37 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i went and taxed my bike yesterday i just had to take it out for a quick spin Jesus i have forgot how bloody quick it is iwas giggling like a two year old on a more serious note if you have been off a bike for a few months just be careful out there                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

waahhhheeeyyyyyyy nice one ogb u like a kid @xmas again lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

shamefuly mine has been parked up a lot this last winter its been very windy but im facing my fear slowly but surely :)

hi u two hope you both well                                                                                                                                                                              
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

hey up earthwind how are you doing are you coming on sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yep planning to its about time i came out of hiding lol nice to see familiar faces

hope the weather holds out :)                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Sunday was a fantastic day to be out on 2 wheels - put down 1 or 2 miles myself Also, on the way home,  saw the first bike crash that I'd seen for a while (in Poole) Didn't want to put this on the "fab weather" thread and bring everyone down, but in support of OGB's post it makes more sense here   Please people, if you haven't been on the road for a while take it steady out there   Stay Safe                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

i got new tyres a few weeks ago that makes abit of a difference. Thought the back one was bad but the man in the shop said the front was much worse lol

Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Hey Earthwind great to see you around Mazza xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well hello again hows u doing any good rallies lately (thought I recognised that name lol ) I had signed off then saw a posting by wills on pubs n cafes thread and had to answer it

then I saw yours

any news on a trike yet                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hi Earthwind nice to see you back with us again, hope all is well with you.   I took my bike out tonight, not far but it was nice to be back out there again.   My trouble is I really lack the motivation or should that be confidence to get my bike out and ride but oddly enough when I actually do get out there I just don't want to come home again.   Just take care all out there, don't forget the drivers haven't seem many bikes out for a few months so won't be looking for us, not that some see bikers at all anytime.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

hi there cg glad to see you still have a wacky sense of dress lmao

no wonder i didnt recognise you in the flesh when i met you lol

glad to see u still riding as well and you right about cars be bold and be beautiful

im off to bed to dream about my bike lol

hopefully seeyou at matlock

FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Well, I was very impressed with my little bike on Sunday. After her last ride in October, she's been stood still, started once (in about Jan) and after all the rain, wind and snow we've had she turned over no problem and was running like a good un!! Just a bit of TLC to bring that sparkle back into her headlights and we'll be off out again!!                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

if only all women were like that!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

I got my sparkle back a few weeks ago TM!! Wink   Looking forward to meeting you this weekend!                                                                                                                                                                              
daveyboy's Profile
daveyboy

In: Thirsk

I'll vouch for that..........lolWink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

im worried now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Well, I didn't get my sparkle from drinking Perrier TM, I'm a Northern Lass!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

ClapLOL@Flame & Daveyboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11   Had to post on here just because I liked the title of the thread "Well its back out!" Conjured up many visions! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Shocked LOL Evil Smile!!!!   PMSL Rose!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

You know me so well Flame mate!WinkEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1069 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption