hangover cure

16 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2008 14:31:03 by Scary | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

my cure for the hangover the stones greatest hits on the cd full blast 10cups of coffee bacon and egg sarnie it works a treat i feel fine now i could take on the world                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I work part-time in transport cafe, it seems that Bacon and Egg is the hangover cure for most!!!   Hope you've learn't your lesson.........NOT!!!!!! ps... Why do hangovers seem to get worse as you get older???                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i never get hang overs, its great.   However - iv found comedy stand-ups to be a good sunday help.  Get ur friends round and put Lee Evans on :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

i'm one of the lucky ones who never gets a hang over & i do love a good drink on a Saturday night                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

soooooo   pleased ur feelin better OGB   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

theres only 2 cures for hangovers   1 snort cold water through a straw up the nose, the cold hits the part of the brain that gives you the pain and hay presto the hangover has gone.   2 stay drunk                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Think I'll try not drinking quite so much Peter!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

nevermind the beer, i think ill not be snorting any water thanks! lol  thats insane. Ive heard of people snorting all sorts of things,  but never water haha                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

snorted a lot of things in my time (thats all in the past thank god) but never water cannot see the point mind you no pain no gain lol thanks nina i feel a better now just tired                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

what transport cafe???hangover cure is one of scarys bacon sarnies then!actually hangovers take longer to go away when older!!can last well into the week!!an tagon doesnt get a hangover cos thers no brain cells left to kill off!!ErmmWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I get enough grief of guys at 6am, I'm hardly gonna tell you where I work TM!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

How do you know how many brain cells i got left tangoman,   bet i got more than you    LOL  Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i may have 2 or three hangin on in there!i can feel em bangin around when the bike hits a bump!an as if i'd give yu grief at 6am scary im still under the sheets then!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

lol tangoman, i might have just a few more but not that many.   why is it that most women are at work at 6am, im in work @ 7am most days & dont finish till 4. nicely said Scary you dont need more men giving you grief....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

well i am retired,well almost!!an the weather dont exactly make me wanna get up!jus me an the cat!snoozin fer Britain!although i may jus get up an find that cafe!![when the weather improves!!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

LOL TM, any excuse to see me first thing in the morning!!! Believe me if you have a hangover, you don't want to be confronted with happy p***taking Scary  at 6am...Heeheehee                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1802 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption