New T-Shirts

101 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2008 18:21:42 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I need your help designing the new T-Shirts, or rather a logo for them.   The logo will be places at the top left chest, small but not too small. It will be for t-shirts, sweaters, etc.   See what you think of my first idea...                                                                                                                                                                              
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Quiet like the writing specialy the M in Match, the Helmet...not so nice. How about The words in the middle and 2 Lids facing one another underneath...1 male 1 female? What would that look like?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol - you draw me a FEMALE HELMET and ill gladly put it in LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

PS: Im trying to keep it non-dating related                                                                                                                                                                             
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

I see!! In that case...i think the Logo looks fine:) Female helmet= Pink!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

Silvi I think thats a brill idea darlin`! and by the way, i`m only here for the dating so def mention that!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

People wont wear them though, shirts with dating plastered all over them.  We have to order a minimum number to begin with, and so we will need about 20 people or so wanting shirts.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

julie j in the little black dress youve got a date!!jus gotta get to fn Harrogate!! t shirts lose the small writing an bigger BIKER MATCH.com instead its all you need!says it all!! less is more!!an mine in a vneck please cos i look like a vicar in crews!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

It's been suggested at work (By a graphics designer) that I overhaul the whole site and make it the same style as the new t-shirt logo above.   He also says the t-shirts should be printed with the logo as-is above as it looks professional.  The small text should come out fine too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I think it looks great Matt, the only thing I would change is the colour of the visor...maybe to silver or grey so that it doesn't clash with the background.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

It's been suggested at work (By a graphics designer) that I overhaul the whole site and make it the same style as the new t-shirt logo above.   He also says the t-shirts should be printed with the logo as-is above as it looks professional.  The small text should come out fine too.   I think if you're going to order clobber for the site members it's up to them to agree what logo/text goes on it, after all they are paying for it and wearing it, not a graphic designer.  It has to be a MAJORITY MEMBER vote surely?     I don't want owt PRINTING on my clobber, it's either embroidered or nowt ta.                                                                                                                                                                                 
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

an i wont wear crew neck so there!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

at first it really blended in, then i put a border around it and it looked better. Ill try diff colours.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

IMHO members should SEE these alterations, and preferably a couple of alternative logos, not just the one we've already seen.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

well tell you what - get designing some then Big smile   I'm crap at graphics, i've absolutely no idea what i'm doing. Me and my little brother have been doing bits to the site for the last few nights, but i've still no idea what I'm doing.   If anyone wants to make a logo and put it forward, then please feel free.  I've said from the begining that I can't design graphics.  I make code, and fix servers - that's what i do. I can't make pretty patterns.   And Kwak - this logo aint gonna please everyone, none of them will.  But I need to make one that's gonna be reasonable enough for MOST people to want like it as u say.  And i do think the opinions of non-members count, especially if theyre a professional - someone who understand what looks cheap and tacky, and what looks good.   I'll try and post some alterations now.  When you showing us your logo Kwak?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

and if we can get the text-online embroidered, or the text/logo printed on... i'd rather ditch the helmet and just have the text embroidered for sure.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Here's the visor changed for you... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/images/merchandise/t-shirt%20logo/bm-tshirts-redvisor.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

Silver visor for you... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/images/merchandise...rvisor.jpg                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

i like the red/yellow visor.  Looks slick                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

what about some kind of UK-Flag theme?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 1445 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption