New Moderator - FlameRed

21 Posts | Latest reply on 13/03/2008 16:40:59 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

All, I'd like to announce ANOTHER new moderator (Yup 3 in 1 day so far!).... FlameRed   Please join me in congratulating her in taking this new role.   Thanks again FR from all of us in the moderator team, and i hope you enjoy the new position.   ~Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aww.... Thanks Matt!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Matt you always mention the moderator team when you refer to staff but forget about the admin' members, lula, storm and myself lol   So from little old me Congratulations FlameRed                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

but its the mods they're helping :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

and it was late for me last night, work early this morning and i needed to go bed - so sorry for the non-thought-out message LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It may be the mods they're helping, but we are all STAFF aren't we, mods and off -their-rockers lol? Besides, everyone helps each other out regardless of their status, including non-staff members. And I meant leaving admin out of the 'congratulations' part, not the thanking part.   I toldya to get to bed diddle I?  So *slap* for you ya disobedient *ugger! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You tell him Kwak. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Nice one ! Congratulations Flame XThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

their gangin up on me, more mods than i can count, always been crap at math's    nice one flame xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

YEEE HAAAAA!!!!!   Congratulations Marie!  Hugxxxx   God help them now!    Have you censored them piccies that Roger took already then? pmsl!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Um... NO!! Thats one of Kwak's jobs if he's putting them on the events page!!   But I am hoping she will be kind to me!! LOL!! LOL   Havn't a clue where these pictures are Rog!!?? Maybe they're somewhere in Cyber Space.... PHEW!!!                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Flame, I've not received any photos recently but when I do all I do is look at them, if they are adult, or don't appear to be of the actual event, then they are removed.    Adult photos will result in a ban. (Matt's rules)     If a person would like their photo removing it's up to them to contact the person who submitted the photo and ask them to request admin to remove it from the event page.   Admin can't remove a photo unless its removal is requested by the person who submitted it and even then it could be difficult as some photos will have other people on them. If it's possible to crop the photo to remove a person then I could do that.   Does that help?                                                                                                                                                                                   
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome abored flame x                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Do we need to?  Is there a law saying that we can/can't publish our own pics? Like if you see someone in the street taking fotos, would you ask them to remove your face from the photo after printing?                                                                                                                                                                             
mallyzxr750's Profile
mallyzxr750

In: Retford

Nice one Flame Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Flippin heck, there certainly wouldn't be anything adult in the pictures, apart from a pint of beer!! Shocked Roger not posted them, but we did have a laugh at the event, and the bands were really good!! Can reccommend The Vic for a good night out!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Know the band had "boobies" in its name, but I can assure you folks, that neither mine nor Flames were exhibited at the Vic! pmsl!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt, you'd be surprised how many times folk have asked me to DELETE a photo from my camera when I've just taken one of them.                                                                                                                                                                               
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

I don't give a monkeys about what pictures are posted of me at a BM bash, cos I'm ENJOYING myself and the company!! Just hope theres more get togethers in the warmer weather, should be FUN!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

PMSROFL!!! Classic photo's Rog!! Clap Forgot I still had it in me!! Flame xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 958 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption