Amici Coffee Bike Nites

4 Posts | Latest reply on 03/04/2024 21:25:06 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Wednesday Bike Nights are back at Amici Coffee Café & Grill as from 3rd April. For those of you in Beds, Cambs, Herts, Northants who don't already know about this place from previous years or their year round Sunday afternoon meets-the details are on the events page. If you're very good I will let you buy me a coffee.
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

I would of thought you’d have shares in that place now Strom, you must have spent a small fortune in there drinking coffe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I do have a loyalty card to save up stamps for a free one Tezza 🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

A good turnout for the first Wednesday night meet of the new season 🏍️👍                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption