Vintage Bike Racing, Lydden Hill, Kent. 20th-21st April 2024

12 Posts | Latest reply on 21/04/2024 11:27:19 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Two day festival of vintage bike & 3 wheeler racing at Lydden Hill Circuit.
All the details are on the April page of the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I could be up for this on the Sunday

Link to event bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6787                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Carole, Julie and Mark are going to join us too. Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

That's good Chris 👍.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Dave, Do you know roughly what time the racing starts on the Sunday?
Planning to get some breakfast at Nell's cafe first.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Chris. I've looked at Lydden Hill website, it doesn't state a start time for Sunday. I know it's been around midday before because of noise restrictions imposed on the circuit. I'll give the circuit a ring on Monday and let you know for sure, also if you can get tickets on the gate or just online
We'll be stopping off at The Airport Cafe for breakfast on our way over.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I've already have my ticket and Carole says, she does too. I don't know about Mark and Julie.

The Airport Cafe a bit out of the way for us.

If anyone else wants to meet up for the racing please get in touch                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard 63's Profile
Richard 63

In: Hastings
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I bought a weekend ticket because it was only an extra fiver for both days. if i don't see you at the airport cafe, i'll keep me eye out for you at the track.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

When we are plotted up, I'll post on here where we are sitting.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Quick update. For those going on Sunday the racing starts at 10.30am .
Apologies for for the misinformation about the start times on the calendar, that's the times i was led to believe !!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

To anyone that's going I'll hopefully see you at the track                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If anyone wants to say hello.
We are after the last bend on the home straight.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 835 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption