Wiltshire Weekend Camp July 15th-29th

26 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2024 09:47:11 by SusiPop | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I used to go out with a female police officer.
We used to role play.
I'd take down her particulars.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

In my diary. Hope it is as good as Wiltshire last year!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Might be tempted... went to Calne Bike weekend last year and really enjoyed...                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Just bumping this event to the top.
This weekend camp does coincide with The Calne Bike Show which is only a short bike ride from The Barge Inn campsite.
All the details are on the July page on the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Really looking forward to this 1 great weekend last year so just hoping for some decent weather                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

I am on leave the weeks before and after so may stay on a bit longer if the weather is nice. Looking forward to this one and checking out the new campsite. It looks lovely 😁😁 I just booked my 4 nights camping using their online form. There is no option for bike + tent so I clicked as car and made a note in the comments section that I was part of the pre-booked bike group. All paid up and ready to rock n roll. If anyone else from ‘oop north’ wants to ride with me along the Fosse Way on the Thursday just let me know! 🥳

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 871 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption