Fink's South Wales camping weekend 7th June to 9th June

51 Posts | Latest reply on 16/04/2024 17:39:03 by JP | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I think I got 3 nights for £280ish through Hotels.com plus its 30% closer to a free night and they then do cashback through my Easy fundraising account to a local group I support so its not too bad. I guess its peak holiday and I don't do tenting anyway 😔
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I'm normally happy to kip in a tent but not this year with the back problem.
I might see if I can borrow a camper van for the weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Afraid I'm going to have to miss this one. Maybe next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

It's up and listed, get your names down for this weekend of sunshine and frolics over and around the Welsh mountains, you will probably not find a better weekend this year.

Lovely camping on flat ground with a great set of showers, washing up facilities and places to eat within walking distance.

Loads of scenic routes and twisty roads to find, beaches within a short ride. We also have M&P's in Swansea if you fancy looking at bike stuff ? what's not to like.

Get on the list

(Disclaimer, I can't promise the total absence of rain) 😁
Ibb0's Profile
Ibb0

In: Truro
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Put my name on the list, there’s too many of you going to say Hi to everyone individually, or maybe I will.
Hopefully I will see some of you at other events before this.
Lots of enthusiastic travellers on here so looking forwards to it.
Sounds like I’m going to put weight on too.
Mike
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

This is the second BikerMatch organised event of the year Ibb0, so you'll have no trouble finding us all and saying hello - it's only BM'ers there.
As JP says this is a good do, besides the beer and cake there are some interesting roads thereabouts provided you don't mind getting hopelessly lost 😄
Ibb0's Profile
Ibb0

In: Truro
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

That would be the Easter one in May? I was thinking to go to the mag rally at Driffield that weekend.
Will think on it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

It's worth a trip to Middleton Ibb0 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

It's up and listed, get your names down for this weekend of sunshine and frolics over and around the Welsh mountains, you will probably not find a better weekend this year.

Lovely camping on flat ground with a great set of showers, washing up facilities and places to eat within walking distance.

Loads of scenic routes and twisty roads to find, beaches within a short ride. We also have M&P's in Swansea if you fancy looking at bike stuff ? what's not to like.

Get on the list

(Disclaimer, I can't promise the total absence of rain) 😁
Beardiekeogh's Profile
Beardiekeogh

In: Banbury
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Would love to be there again as it is a good site and a good event, but I'll be in the middle of a Royal Enfield rally in Austria that weekend (riding there and back of course). Hope you all have a good time!

JP's Profile
JP

Still plenty of room on this camp great site clean showers and toilets not over priced Fink or myself will be collecting the fees over the weekend. All you have to do is turn up book in at the site office tell them your there for Finks camp and you will be pointed in our direction.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption