General

10 Posts | Latest reply on 19/01/2024 09:53:32 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

That is the perogative of members bud, you pays your money, you takes your choice.
Guaranteed contacts isnt an option on this site.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Nor on any other site...?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

And this is primarily a biker site. If you don't ride a bike, and have no intention of riding a bike, you are really barking up the wrong tree.

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Unless there aren't any trees in your vicinity... Then you are just barking😔                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Tree's, barking?
This could all lead on to swinging & dogging next...
Not that it'd enter into my mind.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Maybe his reputation precedes him....??                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Whatever the issue there are always motorcycles. Failing that I find cheese and biscuits help, plus alcohol of course...

Excuse me whilst I attack some Cambozola....                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

That's just reminded me.
I've got nice bottle of Cahors malbec & a large piece of Cantal.
I'd best use them this evening before they go off.

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Isn't Cantal the one that gets nuttier the longer you leave it??? That should fit right in on here 😂😂😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

It is, & the longer it's left the rind looks inedible, but tastes bloody gorgeous.
I'm planning on having a trip to Cahors next year, & the whole Lot region.
I've spent a lot of time there in the last ten years but never had the opportunity to really explore it.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption