Hello ??

24 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/04/2024 09:22:44 by GayKymcoRider | Go to original / last post
Gemini1994's Profile
Gemini1994

In: Cardiff
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Seeing as mainstream dating websites are no where near great, I thought I'd be unconventional and try something different.

If I get a friend or friends out of this at bare minimum that's not a loss to me 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Good luck Gemini and welcome to BM. You may get more replies if your profile was a little more forthcoming but whatever you are comfortable with 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Suziwuz123's Profile
Suziwuz123

In: Derry
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Best of luck.you are young and beautiful.there are some nice guys here.altho I think logistics has a lot to do with it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Gemini1994's Profile
Gemini1994

In: Cardiff
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Thanks for the replies I joined yesterday so still navigating website                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Welcome to Biker Match.

Keep a eye on the events page because there tends to be a few events in Wales though out the year. However there's nothing in Wales at the moment                                                                                                                                                                             
Gptaylor80's Profile
Gptaylor80

In: Worcester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I have literally in the last few minutes joined as well! Hello fellow newbie!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Hi Gemini, welcome to BM.
I've just returned to the site after a long time away.
I've made a lot of long standing friends & acquaintances from BM.
In general it's a good place to find & meet like minded people.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Oggy you're not too far from me do you you ever go to walkers on Sundays?                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Hi YamR1KCC.
I was going there fairly often but I'm off the bike until the end of Spring/early summer due to recovering from spinal surgery.
All being well I'll be making that one of my first ride outs once I'm fit enough.

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Amici Coffee at Sandy do Sunday afternoon biker meets aswell but happy to go to either for a run out on alternate weekends when I don't have my daughter to stay πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I'm not sure how far I'll be able to ride over the course of this year, am planning on getting another Tiger & heading over to the Lot region in France next year though.
Currently swearing at the physioterrist.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahh I see Oggy hopefully all went well as well as recovery and fingers crossed you'll be back up and biking sooner rather than later πŸ‘ŒπŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thanks YamR1KCC.
Apparently surgery was "Very successful" in the surgeons own words, so that's a positive.
Had it done end of October so starting to move about more now & able to drive short distances.
Bike's clean & waxed, just waiting to be fit enough to give her a service so she's ready to be used over the summer.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats good to hear πŸ™ŒπŸ» hopefully plenty events and meets this summer for you then to make up for lost time πŸ’ͺ🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
BristolRocka's Profile
BristolRocka

In: Bristol
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well here’s hoping you settle in well.
There is plenty of biking people across the country so here’s hoping you get some good local response. Not that I’m far down the road                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza2457's Profile
gazza2457

In: Nottingham
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi all just joined today and getting use to the site and these forums. hope everyone has had a good weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
spen13's Profile
spen13

In: march cambs

Also new on here . Quick question , what are the advantages of upgrading ? Is it worth it ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Simple answer, yes. If you pay for the year it works out at less than 50p a week and you never have to worry about running out of messages or not being able to access everything... Added to which you have the warm feeling of supporting the site rather than just using it😁
spen13's Profile
spen13

In: march cambs

Ok , thanks for the reply πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Chloembeautyx's Profile
Chloembeautyx

In: Doncaster
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Hello πŸ‘‹                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 803 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption