RIP Shawy42 - Funeral Details

4 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2023 17:01:39 by EMDEE | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Unfortunately a BM member has died through an accident, a couple of weeks ago. I know, a fair few of you will remember Shawy42 - Pete.

I have been asked to pass on the funeral details.

It's on Friday 15th December, if going straight to the crem, to be inside & seated for 11.30am at Charnock Richard Crematorium, PR7 5JP.
A 2 hour slot has been reserved to allow for arrival, service and leaving.

If anybody attending is on bike, they are going from Peters' house, leaving at 11.30am, let me know if you need details of his address.

Going afterwards to The Seaview Pub, PR6 7HH reserved from 1pm to 5pm, will be open after 5pm to the public but Peter's wife, Karen says she will still be there later so no need to rush off.

There are hotels nearby if anyone planning on staying.

Travelodge Preston Chorley. PR6 7JB

Chorley North Hotel Premier Inn, PR6 8AB

The Hartwood Hall, PR6 7AX (this is about 5-10 mins walk from the Seaview Pub.

For anyone wishing to, there will be a box for donations on the day, there are a few charities to choose from North West Air Ambulance, Stroke Association & Guide dogs for the blind.

There will be a link for streaming if anybody can't attend but wishes to pay their respects, message me for details.
Suziwuz123's Profile
Suziwuz123

In: Derry
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Unable to attend. .r.i.p 😪 😢 🙏 😔                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

There goes another one, i remember him from rally’s a nice guy, goodbye pal                                                                                                                                                                             
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

R.I.P. ,Shawy . condolences to the family .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1367 seconds. There are 841 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption